• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
Scorpio
a lil of every thing
downers opiates sum amps n trips...
us to be alcohol benzos...
I'm not as wild as i us to be now I'm more of
kratom gabapentin n sometimes bup alcohol always weed sometimes prolyhexadrine not often, I dont like relying on ppl for a fix...
deff introvert

Cancer
Drug of choice - Old school meth and GHB and MDMA (( Green Motorola's were my first.. will never forget that night.. best rave.. 3 some action with twins from Ukraine.. fucking amazing! ))

♋️ Cancer

Opiates (although I have not tried stimulants or GHB but looks like I am going to get those prescribed soon, so I may change my mind)
😃

A pure Pisces? Damn.. I only know one other girl who's a Pisces and we mesh well! I think Cancers and Pisces understand each other emotionally and both are water signs ;-)

The best relationship I had was Cancer and Cancer! Best Lover too!!

The best relationship I had was Cancer and Cancer! Best Lover too!!

I need to find me a Cancer female! I feel like I probably would do best with a Cancer woman but I haven't found her yet! If I had I would of definitely asked her out! Yeah I feel like no one really understands us as much as our own! We are pretty emotional.. I mean Taurus and Pisces understand us when it comes to emotions and Scorpios too but man how bad ass it would be if I found my very own Cancer gal. Where you from Painful One? You single? lol

I need to find me a Cancer female! I feel like I probably would do best with a Cancer woman but I haven't found her yet! If I had I would of definitely asked her out! Yeah I feel like no one really understands us as much as our own! We are pretty emotional.. I mean Taurus and Pisces understand us when it comes to emotions and Scorpios too but man how bad ass it would be if I found my very own Cancer gal. Where you from Painful One? You single? lol

heheh. I’m in Utah and I am a sexy blond!
yes I am single.
been working on some health problems so I have not been able to deal with relationships for a few because others are not patient enough with me right now.

But I would go to the ends of the Earth to find me another Cancer guy!! I tell you that!

I would have kept the one I had, was going to marry him but I got hit on the freeway on the way to his house and it has been a long journey back to recovery. I couldn’t do that to him.
He tells me this song reminds him of me.

❤❤❤

Last edited:

“We are pretty emotional” come on now, we are HIGHLY emotional. We can Rock this world with our POWERFUL emotions and Magnetic pull!

I think we definitely do the best with our own! Who can understand us on a soul level? We are deep and we love that!

Just a word of caution for all you ladies out there, if you meet a Gemini- RUN!!!

unless you like dealing with two completely different people. One who is lovable and the other evil twin will drive the meekest salt of the Earth to violence. Heed my warning! They are clever, clever folks. They will try to outsmart and outwit you. Good thing I am a Cancer so no possible way that is happening but others would be in a dangerous position.
❤️
sorry Gemini’s you know it is true!

I totally agree.
Taurus, Pisces, and Scorpio can handle us and mama we are hard to handle now!

Cancer and ♋️ Cancer is an ALL STAR team!