• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
alcohol it isnt realy the same stuff, you can drink a beer but cant take a shot,

Interesting tendency in the poll, that whoever was born during summer months are more prone to do drugs?...8)=D

I am gemini and LSD is my main sacrament %)

Capricorn
Dimenhydrinate (Dramamine)

However I smoke weed more often then I use dramamine Adderall is third

Are you serious or just joking around? Not judging or anything but why do you like Dramamine? Most people (myself included) consider Dramamine/DPH/Benadryl highs to be absolutely miserable, the body high alone is bad enough then add in the paranoia, amnesia and terrifyingly realistic hallucinations and you get hours of living hell. Do you take enough to actually trip, or...? I heard a small percentage of people experience euphoria from antihistamines alone is that the case for you? I know everyone enjoys different things but when it comes to deliriant antihistamines the opinion of those who've tried them are almost universal. I mean I've heard of some people who do enjoy them but I've never heard anyone go as far as calling them their drug of choice. Again not judging I'm just trying to understand.

Pisces: Cannabis

First I wrote, "Every psychoactive I've ever tried".
But it all comes back to weed.
I smoke cannabis everyday, with every other drug, in every possible situation, so I guess that would make cannabis my DOC?
It's also the one drug I simply can't give up. No weed makes me go bonkers.

Aries, gotta go with weed since it's all day everyday. Would be cocaine if I could do it daily lol

I wish this was a poll! With the DOC...

Would be interesting to see the results. HMMM.

Aries= opiates (really ecstasy, but not functional...)

Marijuana and coke (home-cooked crack not that industrial garbage that makes you feel pukey).

Typical Cancer, smack in the middle (July 6), and dissociatives are my water.

Pisces, and my drug of choice is a strong opiate (H/methadone/OxyMorphone/oxycodone/fentanyl/Hydromorphone) mandatory. Lately I've allowed myself to get mildly addicted to benzos again, and possibly gabapentin too, I just love a shot of crystal a few hours after I dose when I have benzos to take the edge off. But Cannabis has been a staple, and probably the only drug that doesn't have a negative or shackling affect on my life. I'm enjoying it more and more, especially the CBD varieties.

Rad handle Blind Melon. I was thinking I'm a cusp dude which makes sense bc my drug use over the years has been a cusp too. Some of this some of that. I'm Aries/Taurus which is a weird one to have one is calm and one is raging. Like my drugs. Blazing kush one night shooting a stimulant the next. Weird shit man. So glad that's over at least for now. My last run with opiates pretty much kicked my ass so I'm a dad now that's my drug but I'm also that cusp so my experimentation with substances will never be over just in timeout for now and then which is good for the body and soul. Right now I'm really Aries but something could happen at lunchtime tomorrow and I've been diagnosed with some idiotic shit that says I have no static drug of choice I'll do whatever is in front of me not nesserely to get "high" but yo feel different cause like Ozzy once said, feeling normal sucks for me. Trick is to be ok feeling whatever is normal for you and adjust that with substances if need be without ending up in an alley or in a ditch passed out ya know? But lastly to stick to topic I agree with Blind Melon I woukd say Cannabis has always been the most stable and I'm about to move to Colorado so perhaps fate does exist, lol. Growing up having to hunt down a bunk bag of weed now they have emporiums with jars of cotton candy kush and shit. So long way of saying I'm a pothead who's a cusper!!!!

Libra; alcohol and benzos. If I had to pick only one, alcohol

Sagittarius: Coke&Dope, if not taken together In very short succession of one another.

In high school it was all about MDA, MDMA