• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Zelda- Twilight Princess.

Jackal

Bluelighter
Is anybody else playing this at the moment??

I am about 5 hours in. Currently at the Forest Temple stage late on. I am at a barrier, behind which lies a treasure. To open the barrier I have to hit each of four pillars in order with my boomerang. First left one, then right one, then left two, then right two.

BUT IT JUST IS NOT FUCKING WORKING!!!:X :X :X

HELP. Grrrrr!

Will help you if you help me.

Lets all help each other beat this bastard;) ;) ;)

I want to play that game, is it anywhere close to ocarina of time.. I mean I know its newer, is it a good playing experience so far other than what you struggled with earlier?

Yeah, its immense!

I mean, a mate and I finished Gears of War on his 360 in about 9 hours or so - straight through. But this is just about a third or so done after the same amount of gameplay.

i just finished the city in the sky. this game is beyond unbelievable. it tops wind waker and ocarina of time, definitely. i have two or three more temples, plus a few side quests to complete and i've invested about 60 hours.

Is it out for the Gamecube yet?

my partner and i completed this in 62hours, including pretty much all of the side quests, but i think sessioning the past zeldas helped as the temples were just versions of past ones.:) i love zelda=D

El Chavo said:
I want to play that game, is it anywhere close to ocarina of time.. I mean I know its newer, is it a good playing experience so far other than what you struggled with earlier?

I played it for a bit at my friends house and its alot like orcarina (imo the best game ever), but different enough that its a totaly different gaming experiance.

Not to sound like a blatant advertisement, but it really is quite uber.

I put in a good 30+ hours on wind waker, the memory card died.
I haven't touched it since.

believe it or not i've never played a zelda before this one.

i like it, but not as much as others seem to.

Well, I am now up to 15 hours saved play. The first 7-8 hours was a bit of a chore, but since then it just keeps on going up in my estimation.

cool. I'm glad to hear that^. I'll work through a few more hours to get to the goods.

once you start getting all your gear the game is a lot doper. the horse, the boomerang, the clawshot (later double), the spinner is the shit, there's a magic wand and all kinds of other shit. in my opinion getting all the treasure, then using it to find little hidden parts and heart pieces in the countryside is the fun part.

plus, i love the wolf transformation.

I find the wolf transformation very annoying. I play the game to play as link. If I wanted to be an animal I would get.....well....some weird animal simulation...

Anyway the game is good.

Jumped back on after an extended break and thoroughly enjoyed what i'm up to. I just learned the first move (the finishing one).

Second best game of the year.

Didn't stop playing it for an entire week.

Addictive as hell.

Same as Ocarina of Time back on N64.

I want another one ASAP!

I really love Zelda but it needs to move forward in someways. The graphics and sounds are pretty bad and there is little sense of freedom in the game.

We need a next agen Zelda. This one looks and plays like it's on the ps1

IMO. I do like Zelda and I'm new in the game but it looks like hell and only goes beyond the 'cute' stage for me.

I agree about the graphics, but the sense of freedom is wonderful.

Only games that have a bigger sense of freedom are MMORPGs.

I was drawn into the game for sure, and the world was huge.

If they could put the graphics of Gears of War, with the epic nature of Zelda game play, man that would be something.

O.K

Now approaching 30 hours saved gameplay in this. I am by the Lake and my next challenge awaits in the desert.

How the FUCK do I get to the desert. I can see it. I just can't get there:\

It's amazing how the little things can stump you.