Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ZDCM-04 anyone?

Kishka

Bluelighter
Hello,

Seems this drugs appears in blotters (1mg per blotter)

1456947285-aa.gif

The molecule name is :

7-{2-[2-(4-Chloro-2,5-dimethoxy-phenyl)-1-methyl-ethylamino]-ethyl}-1,3-dimethyl-3,4,5,7-tetrahydro-purine-2,6-dione

The only infos I have is this :

The blotters will taste very acidic as it required a lot of citric acid to dissolve ZDCM in liquid.

ZDCM - 04 is active even when swallowing or on the tongue.

If you read one product , it's on foreign forums that would tiptoe for 4 days and so on. This does not, of cours , that's assuming / assertion of people who have not tested ZDCM themselves. 1 blotter ( 1mg) is a trip of about 8h.

After some tests , it turns out that you build up a tolerance after taking ZDCM .

Taking a note one per day and you get to take several pieces to reach the same level of Day 2 and 3.

What the hell is this ??

A prodrug for DOC and a caffeine analogue. Might have a duration of multiple days, possibly (likely?) longer than even DOC itself.

I'd honestly not want to take that. Regardless of anyone claiming it only has a duration of 8 hours. For a prodrug for a drug that lasts 12-24 hours (see PiHKAL), this is hard to believe, as prodrugs usually have a duration similar to the parent compound or longer, but not 50-75% shorter, what the heck.

Last edited:
Isn't a prodrug of DOC instead ?

So, should I take the risk to try this novel chemical ?

%20%207-%7B2-%5B2-(4-Chloro-2%2C5-dimethoxy-phenyl)-1-methyl-ethylamino%5D-ethyl%7D-1%2C3-dimethyl-3%2C4%2C5%2C7-tetrahydro-purine-2%2C6-dione%20.png

Oh yeah DOC, sorry. Which still has a much longer duration. I wouldn't take it before confirming that it's actually what it's advertised as and more reports are out there.

Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject, but could they use this type of substitution to create other DOx or 2c prodrug?

A prodrug for DOC and a caffeine analogue. Might have a duration of multiple days, possibly (likely?) longer than even DOC itself.

I'd honestly not want to take that.

I agree, an accidental overdose could result in terrible consequences. Disconnection from reality and peripheral vascular emergencies lasting over 24 hours.

No thanks.

I agree, an accidental overdose could result in terrible consequences. Disconnection from reality and peripheral vascular emergencies lasting over 24 hours.

No thanks.
Yeah I overdosed massively on DOC(20mg) once, so I can only imagine something longer than that. There was residual stimulation at the 36 hour mark.

So I heard this is caffeinated doc. I'm not sure if that is correct though. I got plenty of doc I don't see this being any better.
If they could make a dox that only lasts 12 hours ID be all in. But it's too long a duration. Mabey I would bust it out at a festival but dox tends to make me have a very hard time talking to other people
, like forgetting what I was talking about midsentance. So yeah I'll be sitting on this gram till I'm dead. No way I could possibly use it all.

People on flashback report the blotters to be inactive.

So either the substance is inactive, the blotters are dosed lower than advertised or the substance requires a higher dose.

Even for DOC itself 1 mg is low, but if the caffeine takes a while to be cleaved / dissociate from the DOC you would expect to need a higher dose.

As others already said: the last thing DOX need is a 'non-negotiable extension' of the duration so it seems like a terrible idea except maybe if you wanna explore microdosing for some purpose. So micro that you wouldn't lose sleep over it I guess.

Google translated trip report from flashback:

took 4mg ZDMC yesterday and it was speculated that a lååååååång trip. Can not really say I liked it in such a high dose. 100% clear headspace with some visuals and strong empatogent after an insane way Onset of 5-6 hours. Then held it in, in the safe 20 hours, and I'm probably not completely baseline even with a headache that does not really want to drop. It was not nearly so strong a trip as I imagined but just "more of the same" actually, including side effects. Advises that exceed 2-3mg of this substance. Really nice once it starts, but not worth the ride out throughout the afterglow. For my part, it's probably out researching on this

So yeah, shitty DOC prodrug with insane duration..

The conjugation with caffeine is obviously intended solely as a prodrug, and legal carrier, the actual quantity of caffeine consumed if its a proportionately, equal mol. wt. is inactive at any dose liberated from a dose of this sufficient to equal 1mg DOC (I should add for honesty and clarity's sakes that I've never personaly tried DOC. But I very much doubt that there is any effect beyond purely kinetics going on.

jesus christ i can't believe they're trying to push this stuff at people. hell, why not at least a caffeinated version of a shorter lasting drug. the 2C-x are one goddamn methyl away

Caffeinate cocaine, but not DOx... What the fuck are they thinking about putting money on synthetizing such absurd drugs?

To make money from the greedier snouts in the RC trough, both those making the money and those hoovering up the pixie dust in industrial quantities.

Why? to make money, to supply a legalized version of DOx. Why else would those primarily concerned by profit act?

Agreed w/ the 2C series would make a lot more sense than DOx.

What would make even more to me, is substituted cathinones, rendering them more stable as prodrugs, like has been seen with pthalimidopropiophenone, which loses the pthalimide protecting group in vivo to release cathinone itself.
And a great POSSIBLE, could be stabilization of beta-keto primary amine homologs of the 2C series etc. (beta-carbonyl 2C-B for instance is unstable as all fuck, dimerizing/polymerization to purple inert substance within minutes of being aq. solution. Literally, didn't havre time once to plug a dose in water, to suck it up into a syringe and pull down one's kecks and do the deed. The 2C-b cathinone analog lost all activity in just the time taken between draw up and use instantly, was it shown just how unstable bk-primary amines can be.

So IMO the perfect candidate drugs for a caffeinated prodrug would be cathinones, esp primary amines, cat 2C-x analogs etc. For the cats and their bk analogues are short acting, far shorter than the same amphetamine or even 2C equivalent. And a prodrug does extend the stability of these drugs manyfold.

Caffeinate cocaine, but not DOx... What the fuck are they thinking about putting money on synthetizing such absurd drugs?

They presumably got the idea from fenethylline ("Captagon"), a drug developed in 1960's Germany for the treatment of ADHD and narcolepsy. Supposedly, half the Bundesliga was on it during the 1980's, and it continues to enjoy massive popularity in the Middle East to this day, where its clandestine production is used by different factions in the region to fuel their conflicts.

The thing is... extending the effects of plain old amphetamine to make the come-up slower and the come-down more gentle is a good idea. Doing the same to a psychedelic amphetamine that lasts 24 hours obviously isn't.

The thing is... extending the effects of plain old amphetamine to make the come-up slower and the come-down more gentle is a good idea. Doing the same to a psychedelic amphetamine that lasts 24 hours obviously isn't.

Exactly what I was gonna say..

Are there places where DOC is not allowed but this caffeinated pro-drug is, despite analogue laws (if any)?

The fact that it's caffeine bound to it is probably irrelevant because the dosage of liberated caffeine is too low to do anything significant. It's different for drugs active in the hundreds of milligrams range.

Seems like it would have been better if they did this with a compound that could use the dilation / smoother kinetics and duration, and also using a more easily cleavable (smaller) rest group rather than caffeine.

Similarly it seems like a pure waste that they are going in the direction of 1-Bu-LSD when the 1-Prop is already taking the kick out of the acid. Although it might be great for microdosing actually. Who knows, there might be a place for psychedelics which become more smooth, clear and less trippy but also less actively psychedelic.

I don't think this ZDCM goes in the direction of NBOMe's cause that doesn't really work so well for psychedelic amphetamines iirc - makes them less active.

Is it even still available?

I'm not all that happy to see love parade blotters, pretty sure there have been batches of Bromo-dragonfly on it.