• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos zannies

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
i want to try them but ppl charge a lot and they wont let me just try 1 the stingy fucks so how do i know if what im getting is the real thing?

yeah i know the taste its beautiful lol but ppl dont even let you try one so they must be shit if they dont only let you try 1
Smoke some weed and don't try them. They're not all what rappers make them out to be. And once you try them a few more times, you're pretty much a zombie. Then one day they will hurt you. Dont start to begin with little guy. Smoke weed have a beer leave it at that. Benzos will create a brand new 20000 man army of anxiety marching around in your brain like little demons you never knew existed.

- Currently tapering off heavy xanax use (under medical supervision with klonopin).

Oh btw if for whatever reason you do and just fuck my advice throw it out the window, get a TEST kit. That taste bullshit is very dumb, dangerous advice. That's something I'd say to someone in a video game where you can hit reset and you're back to life.

One grain of salt on your finger imagine that ONE GRAINS worth instantly will kill you. Fentanyl or CarF is what they mix into these things nowadays. Why? Cause they are fucking devils. Test your shit.

Just DON'T do it. Peace

Smoke some weed and don't try them. They're not all what rappers make them out to be. And once you try them a few more times, you're pretty much a zombie. Then one day they will hurt you. Dont start to begin with little guy. Smoke weed have a beer leave it at that. Benzos will create a brand new 20000 man army of anxiety marching around in your brain like little demons you never knew existed.

- Currently tapering off heavy xanax use (under medical supervision with klonopin).

Oh btw if for whatever reason you do and just fuck my advice throw it out the window, get a TEST kit. That taste bullshit is very dumb, dangerous advice. That's something I'd say to someone in a video game where you can hit reset and you're back to life.

One grain of salt on your finger imagine that ONE GRAINS worth instantly will kill you. Fentanyl or CarF is what they mix into these things nowadays. Why? Cause they are fucking devils. Test your shit.

Just DON'T do it. Peace
I know all about em i was on em for years and i got a fent test kit

So basically you're asking...why some drug dealers you know are assholes? Lol

So basically you're asking...why some drug dealers you know are assholes? Lol

No, basically I'm saying you're mentally challenged and you should take some more uppers or maybe some cold water on the face, some coffee maybe slap yourself wake up to reality. You live in the US there's no excuse for such a doltish response. Are you a good drug dealer did I trigger your ego?

Overdose deaths involving synthetic opioids other than methadone, which includes fentanyl, increased almost 47% from 2016 to 2017.3 Roughly 28,400 people died from overdoses involving synthetic opioids other than methadone in 2017.4

Most of the people I've encountered in my real life to purchase from have been assholes to say the absolute least. They do shit like force you to buy three or four times as much as you want or you don't get it and they know they're your only source and they do that with CHILDREN relentlessly. So I'm not gonna give the benefit of the doubt to the rest. That whole "they'd get it somewhere else anyways" bullshit, fuck that. get the fuck out of here go say that to a judge in court for selling laced Chinese underground made pills to kids to make more money. I get my weed from a dispensary that is government regulated. and so are my medications; all prescriptions I do nothing illegal to obtain. my facts are also backed up by the government, Center for Disease Control buddy.

According to data from the National Forensic Laboratory Information System, confiscations, or seizures, of fentanyl increased by nearly 7 fold from 2012 to 2014. There were 4,585 fentanyl confiscations in 2014.5 This suggests that the sharp rise in fentanyl-related deaths may be due to increased availability of illegally made, non-pharmaceutical fentanyl, and not prescribed fentanyl.

.gov is usually legit, right?

No, basically I'm saying you're mentally challenged and you should take some more uppers or maybe some cold water on the face, some coffee maybe slap yourself wake up to reality. You live in the US there's no excuse for such a doltish response. Are you a good drug dealer did I trigger your ego?

I was replying to the OP.

Zannies for lofe mmmm cum inside your 18yo stepdaughter fuk it's just a joke you need a zannie to calm down

Just DON'T do it. Peace
I know there not all what them shitty rappers make them out to be. I've done a lot of fucked up shit on xanax.

If the dealers are so cheap, pay and buy 1 (if they sell a single pill) to try then once you test it, but in larger amounts. Just because the dealers are cheap, you don't have to be.

i want to try them but ppl charge a lot and they wont let me just try 1 the stingy fucks so how do i know if what im getting is the real thing?
look at known presses. doesn't help there's very similar rc benzos now but flualprazolam is something i'd willingly do. If it's close enough to the alprazolam compound, try it, there's some good ones? I don't know how to advise.

Get out of your country where they prescribe it better? US = eternal war state. Too many PTSD cases not to have a stronger dose of alprazolam.

you're only just saying that cos I could hardly walk on flualprazolam.
Nope tried the US when I went there years ago and I was running low on zannies, can't really remember but it wasn't easy when I tried getting them from a dr

If the dealers are so cheap, pay and buy 1 (if they sell a single pill) to try then once you test it, but in larger amounts. Just because the dealers are cheap, you don't have to be.
Nope none sell a single pill.

Xanax sucks. Like all benzos more-or-less lol

Would rather have weed, dope, speed, just about anything before one of those personally-speaking. They just don't have much recreational value. Plus alprazolam is, IME, a surprisingly strong substance. If I were to take anything over 2 mgs I'd be heading for a guaranteed blackout, and 2 mgs is in the range of a therapeutic dose. Even doses between 1-2 mgs is enough to have a "brownout"/make some memories a little hazy, at least for me