• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zaleplon surprisingly lame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarbanes

Bluelighter
I thought sure was going to be a winner, comperable to triazolam in many ways. Snorted 5 capsules now (10Mg each) Sonatas. Now, I wouldn't say it goes up the nose painlessly. But it is about as close to ideal as you could get. Just the slightest burning, and that quickly ends. But the only effects I am getting are euphoria, and a rather simple head glow. Not a profound relaxation you can get both from heavy narcotics (heroin), oxymorphone, and MDMA. I mean, I'm def feeling *something*. But there are no grand hallucinations no matter how much I seem to snort up. Perhaps I need 70-80mg?l Or is Sonata one of those drugs which, for some it gives the amazing hallucinations. for others, Nada. It ain't cheap!!!! So I can't really keep getting them unless they work. Any suggestions? Am I one who just doesn't get the hallucinations, etc?>? Or will they come after trying the stuff over several occasions. In other words, like pot sometimes is in some users (where it needs to be smoked several times by the neophite) will the Sonata get better over time.?

there's just a slight anti-social bent to both of yeas. Sorry...I'm just calling it truthfully. Best regards. S.

Ive had saleplon in the past and i ate more then a few of them. Usually i couldnt sleep on them, felt weird and would hallucinate things like the walls going in waves.

So yeah boring, unpleasant and no great effects for me atleast. Some people i know used to like it though.

I loved this shit when I was 16. I would snort 1 or two of them and I'd hear about 16 voices in my head all at the same time. The best part is that they were usually singing. It was like being in a musical. You hallucinate a lot more in the dark on these drugs. They aren't actually that good, I only used them because it was all I had when I was a kid. Snorting it is awful for your nose too. These drugs aren't fun for most people, some people like me just got genetically lucky. I wouldn't touch the stuff today though, my sinuses are pretty messed up and I think it's from snorting so many pills in high school.

I just got a hold of these thru 'the missus' . They're the standard 10 mg caps, nice teal/aqua color. Ate one at first, got a decent night sleep. So, decided to try snorting a couple, after having taken one "as prescribed". Now, at this point, it was 11pm after a long day, and I had 25mg oxy/apap, 450mg Lyrica, 25 mg hydro/apap and 100mg tramadol in my system as well. After the snort, my vision got trippy, as well as this peaceful, yet energetic feeling settled over me, no tiredness at all. I would 'see' one of my cats in the corner looking at me, just to discover it was a pile of shoes. I got a bit of tunnel vision, and kept mistaking things in the shadows as being cats, my backpack, etc. After a while this effect went away, and I started to nod, HARD! So, after about 45 mins of hard nodding in and out, and several cig burns later, I crawled into my bed, into a DEEP, DEEP sleep. The End... For Now :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.