Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your views on police

deano said:
Maybe the entire force do take Es 8o

I know quite a few that do. The first time I met one of em, he pulled out his badge for me to look at. While I looked at it he racked up a line with his id. Was really funny to watch!

dick head showing u that he was above the law typical cops. if he was not your mate. and he saw u doing a line there r 3 thing that would happen
1. he was one of those few good cops and let u off (highly unlikely)
2) he would bust then piss u off by acting tuff and acting like he's king shit
3) he would take your stash and take it him self

Dude, you seem really really jaded, just chill out and let it go.... woo-shah, woo-shah you know....

I'm sorry, but if you are a police officer - you do not break the law.

No ifs, no buts. Any cop who decides to step outside the legal boundaries they are paid to enforce is a piece of shit. If you don't agree with the laws, don't join. It really is that simple.

Personally, I think there are good and bad. I've been treated like shit the last few times I've been pulled over. I don't appreciate smartarse remarks from someone with a 1/3 of the intellect of my left testicle.

Many seem to forget that 'some' police, outside their working hours, are just the same as everyone else, its just a job to many of them. The guys I know are police officers during the day and party ppl at night. Speaking to one guy at length, he says its difficult because ppl contstantly stereotype police officers as someone who can bust you 24/7, technically they can but to many of them its just a job! During their time off, they hang out, drink piss, drop pills and do lines, they are not looking to bust ppl, they're looking to unwind with whatever they choose to do. When they are in their uniform, they gotta do what they gotta do, when they are not (excl UCovers's), they are JUST people that have lives! I don't like police in general bc many of the are morons, but I try and understand what its like by taking the time to know some of them. I've been going out with the ones I know for about 2 yrs now and I must say, they are fucking great fun to get trashed with.