• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your most intense orgasm on drugs?

Hands down, it's methamphetamine. It's work and it can be really hard to cum, but when you do.... It felt like my soul evacuated my body or something. It also happened to be in a girl's mouth and she was doing some kind of Hamster-cheek thing so it must have been a lot (she normally just swallowed - or maybe meth makes it taste gross, have no idea).

Why? I use them to clean my ass after I’ve had a shit.
Not a clue mate he used to say it was cooling. He said he discovered it after his wife left them on the couch and he did what every man does when he has an empty home decided to have a wank saw the wet wipes and found his new thrill .

Hands down, it's methamphetamine. It's work and it can be really hard to cum, but when you do.... It felt like my soul evacuated my body or something. It also happened to be in a girl's mouth and she was doing some kind of Hamster-cheek thing so it must have been a lot (she normally just swallowed - or maybe meth makes it taste gross, have no idea).
Mate crank wanks or sex was the best hard work but a great reward. When you shot your load it just zonked you out for a minute Not done crank for years but once i return to the states again will have to do it again was tempted when back a few months ago but had too much going on but people on here say crank not what it was in the early 90s anymore

Mate crank wanks or sex was the best hard work but a great reward. When you shot your load it just zonked you out for a minute Not done crank for years but once i return to the states again will have to do it again was tempted when back a few months ago but had too much going on but people on here say crank not what it was in the early 90s anymore

I wouldn't know man, I was born in '90. With that said, the ice I was doing in China was top grade and I've never had better anywhere else in the world, I can't actually imagine it being any better. Snorting a match head would keep you going a good 12-24 hrs.

I wouldn't know man, I was born in '90. With that said, the ice I was doing in China was top grade and I've never had better anywhere else in the world, I can't actually imagine it being any better. Snorting a match head would keep you going a good 12-24 hrs.
Early 90s crank was good shit but we started hearing about crystal meth being used in Japan and Hawaii and could not wait until it got to northern California so I can imagine how good it was

The only time I ever did meth I snorted exactly 100mg of this north korean d-isomer stuff from the DNM that literally looked like a piece of glass, 50mg up each nostril.
I was buzzed from that for at least 24hrs 😵

The only time I ever did meth I snorted exactly 100mg of this north korean d-isomer stuff from the DNM that literally looked like a piece of glass, 50mg up each nostril.
I was buzzed from that for at least 24hrs 😵

Yep, same stuff we got in China. A lot of the meth, especially when I was doing it, was likely coming from N. Korea, Myanmar and remote towns in S. China. Basically China was flooded with high grade crystal. There was even an entire village dedicated to meth production.

Literally the best orgasms I had were the months following a 5 year methadone maintenance run. Was with the same girl, but met her on methadone. You almost forget what real sex is like on that stuff.

Orgasms so intense, I would literally pull out and most of it would go over her head. She stopped letting me cum in her mouth too since the volume was too much.

Sadly that little "I hit puberty again at 30, my dick is hard 24/7, and my refraction period is 30 seconds" only lasts a few months. But some of the most intense sex ever.

Yep, same stuff we got in China. A lot of the meth, especially when I was doing it, was likely coming from N. Korea, Myanmar and remote towns in S. China. Basically China was flooded with high grade crystal. There was even an entire village dedicated to meth production.
Yeah this stuff was aparantly from that village! Brung over to the UK by triads. They were also making/importing the dodgy insanely strong s-isomer 'big ball' ketamine that was 'best on the DN' for ages, wrecked my bladder before rehab.
That K was insane, but when I washed it with isopropyl every G went to ~0.7g...untrustworthy asians lol

Yeah this stuff was aparantly from that village! Brung over to the UK by triads. They were also making/importing the dodgy insanely strong s-isomer 'big ball' ketamine that was 'best on the DN' for ages, wrecked my bladder before rehab.
That K was insane, but when I washed it with isopropyl every G went to ~0.7g...untrustworthy asians lol

I don't think it's so much "untrustworthy Asians" but more untrustworthy dealers/traffickers. It makes sense for them economically to weave that special kind of magic that makes 2kg into 3kg of product. Besides, it's still very potent even when cut. K and Ice were definitely the most popular club drugs in China, at least when I was there, with MDMA a distant 3rd.

Also, considering that village I mentioned was responsible for a staggering 1/3rd of all ice on Chinese streets, it would not surprise me at all that that's where the stuff you got came from.

COKE AND SQUIRT

zWiUXuP.jpg

why did i have to be sucked into this !

K and Ice were definitely the most popular club drugs in China, at least when I was there, with MDMA a distant 3rd.
Just out of curiosity, of which years are you talking about...? You don't have to say of course :)
Looks like China has (or used to have) form when it comes to production of chemicals, the Made in China mephedrone which flooded the UK in 2008-2010 was out of this world.
It would be interesting to know why they are so skilled in chemistry

MDPV in 1st followed by cocaine. MDMA is really intense building up to an orgasm but then it sort of dies off before you deliver, hehe

Just out of curiosity, of which years are you talking about...? You don't have to say of course :)
Looks like China has (or used to have) form when it comes to production of chemicals, the Made in China mephedrone which flooded the UK in 2008-2010 was out of this world.
It would be interesting to know why they are so skilled in chemistry

I was doing ice/mdma there sporadically from 2007-2014ish? As for why they produce good stuff, they have ready access to huge quantities of precursors and materials like pseudoephedrine diverted from legit and massive pharmaceutical companies. Also, education, particularly in the sciences/math is really quite strong and wages are still quite low... I imagine the incentive to work in a clandestine lab is quite high. Also, although there isn't a lack of regulation, it is not always enforced properly. Hard to govern 1.4 Billion people.

EDIT: For the mephedrone era, there was a distinct lack of regulation.

Double EDIT: Also not enough jobs for skilled chemists. They need to make money somehow ;)

Believe it or not, orgasms are out of this world on moderate doses of DXM. A lot of work is involved and it takes a while to achieve, but it lasts far longer than on any other substance(s) I've tried and can be so intense it's almost frightening. Too much DXM and achieving orgasm is straight up impossible, but when you get the dose just right, well, it simply has to be experienced to be believed...

Coke + GHB makes sex the most fun, but if sheer intensity is your goal, try getting off after taking a 2nd plateau dose of DXM.

6-APB.

It was TOO intense, I started violently shaking and thought I was going to have a seizure.

Meth, coke and 2-CB come in 2nd place, never tried to orgasm on MDMA was always too busy dancing or some shit

but if sheer intensity is your goal, try getting off after taking a 2nd plateau dose of DXM.

What the fuck are you a super hero? I HAVE tried many years ago and trust me that shit impossible unless you're an alien from the super dick universe