yeah, it's kinda lame
but I think we all get one now and again
so post em here

Stéphane Caillard

NSFW:

Last edited:

sigmond

Bluelight Crew
is there a first random crush on an actress thread? if not, i think we should combine the two.
i think my last, which wasn't that recent, was Amy Acker.

NSFW:

Snake_Eyes

Bluelighter
I loved Amy as "Fred" on Angel. I had a big crush on her during the show, also loved her transformation into Illyria.

Not an actress to my knowledge but she is a tv personality.

Abby Huntsman

JoeTheStoner

Bluelighter
pfft like i don't have a tumblr full of likes for this very moment... :\

as a kid, u already know...

and now, fuck. first anchorman was dope. wonder if i should peep 2nd tonight... * it does have a higher score on RT, so it is settled.

sigmond

Bluelight Crew
Christina Applegate would certainly be one of my earlier TV infatuations others were Alyssa Milano, Kelly Kapowski, and Jennifer Aniston
(unique, i know)

Adria Arjona

SKL

Bluelight Crew
another actress from the same French Netflix series (Marseilles, it isn't actually that good but has some mind bogglingly gorgeous French, or Franco-Slavic girls)

Carolina Jurzsac

NSFW:

SKL

Bluelight Crew
Abby Huntsman looks like she is trying for typecasting into the unreasonably-hot-DA role in various Law & Order franchises; actually kinda looks like one of them

I always had a thing for Diane Neal in that role

(speaking of redheads although she was blonde for a while there)

bar none of the rest she's dumb fine
. I think the brunette was actually called something like Abby, too, Abby Carmichael or Huntington or something. the blond was nice too but I also favored what's her name who was in Crossing Jordan in the L&O role in early seasons

sigmond

Bluelight Crew
since we're discussing netflix and redheads..

Isolda Dychauk

Last edited:

JoeTheStoner

Bluelighter
right now it is scar jo, cause of recent films like, her... under the skin... and lucy maybe i'll see if i can find any interview why she chose those roles, but i want to believe she is just down af when it comes to sci-fi stuff. i mean she can do anything! so she plays an alien or a friggin singularity voice... so ill.

edit in some pics or gifs later

Shale

Bluelighter
My latest crush would be Luke Evans, after rewatching the DVD Dracula Untold. I saw the 2014 movie in theater and found him quite appealing, but somehow found him even more so lately. Also, finding out he is gay might help with a fantasy crush image. :)

Luke Evans stubble

Luke Evans Dracula Untold - Prince

Luke Evans shirtless

Luke Evans Dracula Untold Interview

Shale

Bluelighter
One of my immediate crushes was on the beautiful Ukrainian actress Olga Kurylenko. I saw her first in 2013 with Tom Cruise in Oblivion. Later on a DVD in the 2007 Hitman and the 2008 Bond film Quantum of Solace.

Olga Kurylenko Red Hair

Olga Kurylenko Red Slip

Olga Kurylenko Sultry

Julie & Jack in Oblivion 2013

Carl Landrover

Bluelighter
Switches rather frequently, but lately I've had Alicia Vikander on the brain mad hard. She's been giving the sha-boing-boing since I saw Ex Machina, but she also looked good in Burnt and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. After these movies it was apparent there should be a new addition to the hotty-hot-hot list. Then I saw her in Jason Bourne and with so many close-ups seeing her on the big screen she was just as entertaining as the film. She has a great complexion, just beautiful skin and her face is so pretty. I very much wanted to make out with her.

She has better pictures than this, I am just running out of time atm. Maybe I'll edit later.