View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your k hole experience?.

A World So Cold

Greenlighter
Obviously this cant really be answered by anyone who has never been in a K hole, but i was just wondering if my experience could be compared to anyone elses. I know that no 2 experiences will be the same, what with different enviroments, people, and music or whatever. But i was in 1 yesterday, and here is what i felt.

1.) I didnt know where i was. Not lost as such, and i didnt feel like i was in anouther place. "Limbo" i guess would be the word.

2.) Seperating me from a road, was a thick bush, i could hear the cars, but sound seamed to be transmited in a different way, kinda like it was broken down, into a kinda slow moation, fragmented popping sound.

3.) Colours seamed to distort, and make pattens.

So yeh, does anyone else feel any of that?, or is it entirely different experience?. Because its like, well just interesting i suposse lol:).

if you could hear the cars, you were not in a k-hole :)

"k-hole" describes the point where you get totally disconnected from exterior stimuli

Edit: I've since had experiences that I'd classify as k-holes even though I could kinda hear what was going on around me. So, yeah, please ignore my original comment.

Last edited:
I tend to feel like I'm "between worlds/stuck in the cracks" when on high dose K. But generally, yar, k-hole is pretty much comatose with maybe a grunt emitted here and there. Incredibly profound in its utter strangeness. Not much compares really...:)

i havnt done k much, but iv done it 2 the point where i know the diffrence between good/bad k. i did a half gram line of good k. If what i was in WASNT a k hole, then im not sure i wanna be in one lol XD. (If thats the case, then how much should u take in terms of gram/half gram lines, to induce a k hole?).

If a half gram line without tolerance does not get you holed, then your ketamine is not pure.

my dealer does nigh on pure ketamine.
a 6th gram usually has me in a pretty good hole. you are getting majorly stitched up

if you could hear the cars, you were not in a k-hole :)

"k-hole" describes the point where you get totally disconnected from exterior stimuli

That's called unconsciousness or death...

You can hear external stimuli in a k hole, probably wouldn't be able to make it out as 'car sounds' but it can definitely be heard.

the experience itself is very hard to put into words.

its amazing, twisted, enlightening and confusing

When I'm sure I had what I call a 'k-hole' was when I surpassed the stage where I didn't know who I was, not that I could really think anyway.. and I kinda fell asleep however all of a sudden i was aware of who i was and in a green grassy land filled with HUGE people like godly giants. On their backs were tattoos and there was a purple aura light thing that would fly through the tattoos and when it did I felt sooo good like warming opiate good.
I'm not too sure if it was a K hole but it was damn good.
I would think a k hole is really not knowing who you are and completely forgetting your under the influence...
Look in a mirror on K!!! Prepare to SCREAM!

It's ridiculous to describe a "hole" and likely very subjective. I once came out and described the experience as being the walls, though I can only really get a vague grasp on what I may have meant. I remember cubes and being parted up and not being anything even close to myself. I don't even know how one would begin to describe the experience with any accuracy.

Go get there mang.

my first k-hole was in a stairwell with a friend who does not do k , what i recall is just me staring at myself at the time i thot so this is what its like to b dead?

I thought ket was that cheap and readily available in the UK that the majority of dealers sell pure, if not im curious to know what its most commonly cut with?

The first K-hole I ever had was a near death experience. I pretty much died, saw my whole life flash before my eyes, and met God. It was terrifying - but at the same time exhilerating. My subsequent K-hole attempts have never really managed to come close to that experience. Nowadays I can't even get into a K-hole no matter how much of the stuff I have. I think I've developed a permanent tolerance to ketaminge.

And imonfire, I agree with you, the vast majority of K sold near where I am is completely pure - you can tell by examining the crystals. I've also been able to tell it's pure by feeding it to people who've not had much K before and then listening to them talk about there crazy experiences afterwards - which I never get anymore lol.

I thought ket was that cheap and readily available in the UK that the majority of dealers sell pure, if not im curious to know what its most commonly cut with?

Almost all ket in the UK is pure. Have only come across kut ket once and that was just the scally kethead fiend cutting it himself cos he wanted to keep the rest. If it's cut with anything it would be table salt. 99% of ket in the UK is pure though, in my (and pretty much everyone else's) experience. OP needs to find a proper dealer cos he's getting ripped and you can't move for pure ket in most of the country. Prices have gone up a fair bit since the recent drought ended though - up to £20/g most places which is double what it was a few months back :\

Also, k-hole = comatose on the outside, anywhere you want to be on the inside. Yummy <3

I find it's the just slightly below hole doses that are confusing as hell - low dose is just minor wonkdom, high dose is down a deep hole, borderline is teetering on the edge of infinity but just about keeping your balance. Albeit in rather unsteady stylee :D

PS: For best effects I'd recommend no more than 100mg lines with a short gap between them if you really need more cos your nose simply can't absorb 500mg+ lines in one go and you just swallow most of it. 100mg of pure ket holed me and Mrs Shambles five times each back to back with no tolerance - a gram was plenty for two over a whole night. Those were the days...

I'm not sure how to interpret the ketamine experience. The afterlife?

At any rate, some kind of greater 'structure' that we're normally unaware of. It means something, I know that much.

Anyone here familiar with the Flammarion Woodcut? Kind of a good visual representation of what ket is like, I think. Have a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38655394@N02/3893332479/

That pic is great. Like that. And can certainly see it being rather reminiscent of ketamine. Maybe some clever alchemist whipped up a batch :D