• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Your input on my drug intake "schedule" at festival.

niftyfifty

Greenlighter
Dear members,

This is my first time posting on this forum, but as i find you the most experienced i thought this is where i would get the best input.

So i will be attending a 4-day music festival soon where there will be a lot of psytrance, dub, big house and other music.
I am fairly experienced with all kinds of drugs but i want to plan my intake during these 4-days in order to maximize my experience, without being to trashed and having a comedown at the beginning of the Festival.

So my plan is as follows:

Day 1: Amphetamine (European, hopefully not meth) + moderate alcohol, benzodiazepines for sleep in the night/morning
Day 2: Amphetamine + moderate alcohol, benzodiazepines for sleep in the night/morning
Day 3: Amphetamine + moderate alcohol, benzodiazepines for sleep in the night/morning
Day 4: MDMA (during the night shows) + moderate alcohol, benzodiazepines for sleep in the night/morning

My question is, how would this go? would the alcohol the day after i slept on benzodiazepines fuck me up, i have diazepam which stays in your system for quite a while. would a short-half life benzo make all the difference, or does it really matter?
I really need to sleep in order to feel good the day after.
I might do MDMA some other day but the last, but definitely not many days in a row since that is not good for your brain.

Looking forward to your input, thank you.

Last edited:
Get a short acting benzodiazepine like alprazolam, etizolam or temazepam because with diazepam you won't have any memories of the fun you had should you take doses high enough to induce sleep on several consecutive days.

Get a short acting benzodiazepine like alprazolam, etizolam or temazepam because with diazepam you won't have any memories of the fun you had should you take doses high enough to induce sleep on several consecutive days.

And i just bought alot of diazepam...
I guess i have to go with alprazolam then, what dosage (mg) would be enough to induce sleep in such a situation? (i have zero benzo tolerance).
Furthermore, would a Z-analog work well?

Last edited:
You need to be very careful sneaking this in to Bonaroo. I got busted last year with a quarter of bud going in. I had it inside a coca cola stash can, in a cooler with two cases of real coke cans, and they still got my ass. Luckily I just got a ticket. But it pretty much ruined my buzz the entire time I was partying, knowing I'd have to deal with the Tennessee court system afterwards. Lol.

wow^ holy shit...

This schedule seems good to me.... make sure you know what your doing dosage wise.... I would also try to get some Z-drugs if i were you... make sure you use an amount of speed that isn't going to make you feel dreadful the day after.... less=more..

mdma on the last day seems smart

I guess that works if you just want to stay up and have some extra energy.

I myself prefer more of a psychedelic experience while at multi day concerts/festivals.

If this were me going out would go like this.
Day 1- Mushrooms a nice high dose, done good weed, if you're a drinker have a few cold ones. With a benzo for sleep of needed.

Day 2-A nice hefty dose of good quality MDMA, plenty of weed, maybe a few drinks. Benzos as needed.

Day 3- Take a few hits of good LSD, wonder around explore and have fun. Benzos again for sleep.

Day 4- I always candy flip. Take a nice large dose of the MDMA a half hour or so before taking a few tabs. I like my candy flips STRONG so that would be all you.

Always makes for a fun festival.

I live about an hour from Bonnaroo :)
I haven't been since 2009, when they started getting tighter and tighter with that shit. I was in the middle of nitrous dealer getting taken down... they were so obnoxious about it. They increase the cops ten fold for that whole week... you have to pass through my town to get there and our police force is fully stocked pulling people over and searching them. It's a shame. It's so shitty how I see them pulling over and searching kids just because of how they look. We're small town Tennessee, so if you've got dreads, lots of luggage and an out of county plate, you're an automatic hit.

Make sure you dont take a long acting benzo like diazepam in the 18 hours before you take any ees / mdma - they will work as an amphetamines but the diazepam kills the roll

Thanks for your replies, FYI im European so im not going to Bonnaroo or what you are talking about.
And no, drugs are not leagal here,
thats why i do not prefer phsycadelic at festivals. I want to be able to behavr somewhat normaly.

Make sure you dont take a long acting benzo like diazepam in the 18 hours before you take any ees / mdma - they will work as an amphetamines but the diazepam kills the roll

Do you mean that the benzo works with speed but not MDMA?

u need to be very careful sneaking this in to Bonaroo. I got busted last year with a quarter of bud going in. I had it inside a coca cola stash can, in a cooler with two cases of real coke cans, and they still got

What?? That is nuts....so a drug dog hit you and they searched your whole cooler and found a stash can.....that is insane

u need to be very careful sneaking this in to Bonaroo. I got busted last year with a quarter of bud going in. I had it inside a coca cola stash can, in a cooler with two cases of real coke cans, and they still got

What?? That is nuts....so a drug dog hit you and they searched your whole cooler and found a stash can.....that is insane

Yep. It was fucking ridiculous. After the dog alerted to the cooler, one of them mentioned he had seen a youtube video of soda cans that screw off the bottom with secret compartments. It was at that moment I knew I was fucked lol not only did I lose my weed and get a ticket, but they also opened every single real coke in my cooler and emptied them on the ground.

Do you mean that the benzo works with speed but not MDMA?

To a certain extent but they will be less effective and you may not get the full potential out of the speed - they're dragging your brain in 2 different directions. Some people like the combination but I prefer polarised drug experiences - get the full potential from stimulants then hit the sedatives afterwards to ease the hangover / comedown. You will find it impossible to get a proper roll out of any empathogens however if you have an active benzodiazepine in your system.

Yep. It was fucking ridiculous. After the dog alerted to the cooler, one of them mentioned he had seen a youtube video of soda cans that screw off the bottom with secret compartments. It was at that moment I knew I was fucked lol not only did I lose my weed and get a ticket, but they also opened every single real coke in my cooler and emptied them on the ground.

Typical SMALL TOWN AMERICAN POLICING...! Unfortunately, this is not shocking whatsoever. I've had pigs open my apartment screen door without a warrant or any party on the block and make multiple felony arrests... Fortunately, I got a lawyer and fought those dirty pigs in court. RESULT: Pigs lost their beat, got moved to next district and nothing was put on record other than a booking. No multiple weed felonies like they would have if I didn't have the money for a quality lawyer. Sad situation we live in here in the good ole USofA... very sad indeed. it is a demoralization and demonizing society for a large proportion of college kids who are being turned from good students into criminals with intent... Like the book says, you reap what you sow... and now the media and the lawmakers are all trying to understand why there is such a mindset of anti-police here in the USA. So fucking sad, it's ruining so many good lives.