• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Your ideology on what ‘Existence’ is.

i have seen god became god and all sorts of things but i now believe these are human delusions. We live in a godless universe its a fact. Look at the real world its a shit show a hell hole for billions of people on the planet. if anything if there was a creator he is not good he is evil. live evil see these words match. It was fucking evil to put us through life.

If two different things exist.. then is dualism implied? At least categorically?
Depends on your definition of "thing". Dualism is a man-made concept, as are the boundaries we define to quantify the universe.

Technically, there is only one "thing"...existence. Divide it conceptually all you wish, but concept isn't reality. Humans think their vantage point is the one true way to see things. Zoom in or out very far and we observe the universe on a quantum level. It's all one "thing" happening in perfect harmony.

If you say the word "all" then you are implying "many"..
I think you’re trying to nitpick at this point, apologies if not.
I know when I phrase “all is one.” in these specific instances I do so to make easier comparative examples for people new to Advaita Vedanta, that could just be me though.

Hmmm.. the absolutism.. is honestly going with each thought..

Each absolutism..

Each category..

Ideas have power in the mind..

Meditation is to notice this..

Hmmm.. the absolutism.. is honestly going with each thought..

Each absolutism..

Each category..

Ideas have power in the mind..

Meditation is to notice this..
I do not believe in absolutism, so you couldn’t be talking about me. I am absolute about nothing, the only thing I know for certain, is that I know nothing.

Nothing will always be with us?

Can everything be turned into nothing?

Maybe for an instant?