• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exhausted Your ideal opiate withdrawal kit

Needing to get clean after a year or so of opiate use. I’m feeling like the last sub binge left me wrecked. Decided I wanna get my shit together and have another kid. Had no clue about the half-life on subs. So after that had some stupid fake 30s w fent. Ok awesome but not for taper. So those are gone. I now have in my “get your shit together arsenal” ..
Tizanidine,
cyclobenzaprine,
1mg xanax (reg rx)
gaba 100 (reg rx),
4meloxicam 7.5 (from a long time ago)
2x hydroxyzine 25mg (also a long time ago)
7x 5mg diazepam,
ambien
Trazadone 50mg
1x 10mg oxy
2x 10mg norcos
Like 6 tramadol
Maybe 10 t3s
Ganj
Kratom
Imodium.

I’ve been taking as little opiate as I can to try to taper down. I made 10mg oxy last 7 hrs today. It wasn’t pleasant at all. Then another ten for 7. I had to take the Xanax which I do on the reg anyway. Same w gabs and also am rx’d adderall 30mg2x/day plus 15 afternoon.
My biggest problem is the RLS at night. I can’t sleep. Took ambien last night and still woke at 230am and had to take muscle relaxers.

what’s the best way to go about this taper?? I did also eat a 10 norco tonight when the headache and stomachs shit kicked on. So. This is what I have left. What’s the wisest way to go about getting off opiates? Will deal w the rest later. One thing at a time. I just don’t wanna sweat my ass off all night, not sleep, and shit my brains out. Also— kid to take care of. Need to be able to function. Less than 2yr old doesn’t understand.
PM.me

I think what I would try to do is get down to 10mg of oxy per day, without using too many benzos, then once you feel comfortable doing that you could try dropping off and taking xanax at night, a decent amount to get to sleep but no opiates, it shouldn't be too bad if you are used to only 10mg a day, youll probably have to be taking 5mg twice a day at that point. I personally did a taper over quite a while, jumping off at about 20mg oxy eqiv per day, was doing a lot of long bike rides the days while/after quitting, and whatever exercise I could think of. Its hard to start exercising when you feel sick but when you realize it takes the withdrawals away if you go hard enough that's pretty good motivation to do it next time. Good luck and feel free to msg me if you have any other questions

I think what I would try to do is get down to 10mg of oxy per day, without using too many benzos, then once you feel comfortable doing that you could try dropping off and taking xanax at night, a decent amount to get to sleep but no opiates, it shouldn't be too bad if you are used to only 10mg a day, youll probably have to be taking 5mg twice a day at that point. I personally did a taper over quite a while, jumping off at about 20mg oxy eqiv per day, was doing a lot of long bike rides the days while/after quitting, and whatever exercise I could think of. Its hard to start exercising when you feel sick but when you realize it takes the withdrawals away if you go hard enough that's pretty good motivation to do it next time. Good luck and feel free to msg me if you have any other questions
Today took last 10mg oc and then 7hrs later a norc 10. I didn’t wanna eat any more pills but fuck i felt weird. Took Xanax and some Kratom still feel weird. Someone said sex up there @14YearsOfFlux ? Grrrreat suggestion. I can’t do much yoga or anything w my knee. Do work outside a ton tho. Keeping busy has helped. Thx man.

I was on pills then dope now on 13mg of methadone from 100 and going down each week.
What surprisingly stopped my withdrawals was when I started champix for quitting smoking. I usually felt dropping every week and once I started them I forgot my dose some days.
I only found 1 study on it and it worked in the study so I'm not sure why more wasn't done
I haven't had a cigarette in 5 days either

Not taking a fuckton of other addictive substances
Yeah, that kinda fucks up the whole program, IME.

My kit includes not using for more than a couple days at a time (main tool)
kratom
phenibut
strenuous exercise by whatever means
copious amounts of water

High dose DXM - easy to get - disassociate from the misery - even better if you can find some Ketamine or research chemicals (2-FDCK).

on and off mate, hard to saty clean. BUTTTT i'm not dependant anymore. been chipping properly, you could say. using like three times a month max.
Well I guess thats not too bad, I never got fully clean before now so never had a chance to relapse but I hear its pretty easy to end up with withdrawals again so it kinda freaks me out to even use once at this point, still have that huge stash of morphine though. Im surviving on smoking a shit ton of weed right now, messes the lungs up though

What surprisingly stopped my withdrawals was when I started champix for quitting smoking. I usually felt dropping every week and once I started them I forgot my dose some days.
I only found 1 study on it and it worked in the study so I'm not sure why more wasn't done
I haven't had a cigarette in 5 days either
I have a tiny bit of an old rx left. Might try that at the end. Could really benefit from quitting smoking too..

The ideal opiate withdrawal kit is:

Substitution with a long half life opioid (prescribed)
A supervised reduction regimen
Time
Determination
man, i have to disagree with you on the long half life opiate/oid part. i'd rather go from 50mg oxy to 0 in 2 days instead of 50mg methadone or the equivalent to 0 in 2 days for example.

The ideal opiate withdrawal kit is:

Substitution with a long half life opioid (prescribed)
A supervised reduction regimen
Time
Determination
methadone is just fking poison literally. same with buprenorphine. i'd rather go cold turkey from heroin than going cold turkey from methadone or bupe.