• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your High School Year Book

we didnt get a yearbook.. either nobody could be bothered.. or it was before this americanism became the norm for us as well.. (I'm just bitter I havent got a yearbook to look back on)

But if I did.. it would definately have some reference to passion pop. I convinced the guy at the local bottle shop I was a 17 year old caterer and that PassionPop was the secret ingredient

little off topic: my friends mum still drinks PP! Took four bottles to a wedding and polished em off! =D

In my high school year book the only proof that I went to that stupid school was a photo of the back of my head in the backgound of a photo. I guess thats what you get when you spent 80% of your time in the school sitting behind the gardners shed near the basketball courts smoking pot leaf with my mates. Oh the sweet memorys.

in year 12 i was voted "future picasso" which was my school's lame attempt at having a "most artistic" superlative. 8)

my quote was
"I'm easy, I can do it anytime"

I yelled it to a teacher accross the playground- was actually regarding an exam....

MoeBro said:
Captain of Narcotics =\

Its written on my shirt from muckup day.

rofl moe, i think we had about 10 captains of narcotics from that year..... our school didnt have a yearbook so we just signed our shirts as u probably noticed from moes post..... i think i had the captain of narcotics, captain of lost cunts, and someone wrote "i like to smoke dope" in massive letters across my collar..... bastard

seen as we went to an all boys school there werent too many females around to write profound messages for us :\

Last edited:
^same boat as eze (same school/year level)

i had captain of narcotics on my front shirt pocket and then a huge joint and STONER writen accross my chest. then i got someone to draw the cool looking guy from the zig zag papers. the rest of my shirt is covered in typical messages from friends; lets go get some weed!, keep on smokin', rehab is for quitters etc

- my favourite one though is from our very own BL'er Dandy -- dont you know european's give the best head?

ROFL :D

I remember getting a commemorative coin in 1988. The Bicentennery coin thingy.. and we all got our mates to sign it.

One 'friend' wrote "SUCK MY BEAN" in big dark letters on mine.. when my Mum seen it she was just like "Oh that's bloody lovely isn't it!"

:/

shakra said:
I remember getting a commemorative coin in 1988. The Bicentennery coin thingy.. and we all got our mates to sign it.

:/

Haha I've got one of those. I was in Kindergarden when I got it. I'm secretly banking on it being worth a lot of money some day so I can sell it :)