• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your first ever post on Bluelight.

SxCrAvEr said:
What about you? are you happy with what you have? any story to share?

I'm pretty happy, more or less. My first post was probably something depressing about how addicted to meth and benzos I was. Seeing as I don't have a problem with them any more and haven't touched them for ages, that's definitely an improvement :)

I had lots of fun going out and with recreational use for a couple of years before then, but I wasn't on bluelight.

My first post was a thread that I started in NMI. It was called "G'day everybody" or something very similar.

I specifically remember LilAngel15 replied quite quickly and welcomed me. She said it was good to see more Auzzies on board. Thats when our love affair started. ;)

There was probably about 8 or 9 replies to my thread welcoming me. There was general banter about Auzzies taking lots of drugs, well Hoptis said Auzzies take more pills than any other country per capita.

I remember it felt great to have people welcome me and even just chatter in my thread was awesome. :)

Oh, But my first post was just saying I was from Australia, and BL looked pretty cool and there seemed to be cool people around the place.

Hehe

:D

had another 2 accounts before this one, can't remember the username of the first one, but found what appears to be the first post of my last account:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=172985
Advice Needed

For sometime now I've suspected that my g/f may be having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always used keep an eye out for her taxi coming home but now she always walks up to the house although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.

But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my motorcycle in the driveway which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was while I crouched behind my bike that I noticed rust around my rear wheel.

Do you think I should take it to the Honda dealer or should I buy some stuff from Supacheap and try to repair it myself?

I'll be damned if i will be able to find my very first post. I have had a few user names, my very first being StrawberryLipGloss (the phases we go through lol)- and i don't think there is any way in hell i'll be able to track down posts under that name. This was back in 2001 or2002.

Gawd, but as a i search through many other posts i made back in the years, the first thing i think of when i read some of them is 'drug fucked' i was doing drugs very hard back then, and you can tell.. hahahaha!!!

Last edited: