• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Church

Bluelighter
This will come as a shocker to many of you, because most people who know me would think I would say LSD, but in actuality, it would have to be...

MDMA! It's the most magical of all of them, where I hardly even feel (mentally, that is) that I'm in an altered-state, which means that all the revelations and epiphanies I have REALLY sink in and stick. It's always been treated by me as being one of the holy grails of therapeutic psychedelics, and it's pretty much the only way I've ever used it (save for a coupla times I took it at raves/clubs). In fact, this is probably the one drug I've done the least amount of times, because it's just so powerful to me when I do.

Alright, guys, this is the thread where we get to compare which psychedelics we like, and which we don't, and why "my drug is better than yours."

Thank you drive through.

Hmm...

I'm torn between ketamine and acid...

I LOVE acid because it allows me to analyze everything in depth, gives me great visuals and become passionate about EVERYTHING... I wanna join PETA and save animals, etc, etc lol...

Acid makes me wanna become a better person!

Also, with acid, I love the afterglow that lasts for days and days....

Ketamine is just so magical. It is a drug which I find pleasing to do it in the comfort of my own place, lights turned out, and just drop out.

I can go into other worlds and just interract and be part with them. I mean there is no greater feeling to be taken into space in a Vulcan battle cruiser or just chill in Sick Bay( yes the Star Trek World) OR even go into my 20 century history university book and see certain chapters/ events play in my mind...

So, I would have to choice,...........

*******drum roll****************

Ketamine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exploring space, and the depths of mind:)

Last edited:
I agree with Ravr.

I'm still loving acid, but for the psychedelic experience I don't think you can beat K.

Aaaaahhhhh... magicland, where anything can happen!

(see sig >) :D

I never really found K to be psychadelic at all. I also heard a year after that that wasn't top grade K and that person can get better stuff.

There is no way I can decide on just one - I love them all! :)

I like shrooms because I can grow them myself and have a never ending supply. It's so fucking cheap to grow them that I can trip with my friends without having to charge them, and I can sell them for insane profit when I'm in need of cash. There's something magical about cultivating a fungus all by yourself, and having it reward you with such a beautiful experience!

ketamine...short lasting and completely crazy

...and being thrown into a k hole when you IV it is one of the greatest feelings ever...

I like the spirituality of the large dose mushroom trip. to be taken into a world of pure bliss and sown truths that one cannot see with the unchanged brain, to meet yourself in your own mind and awaken the hidden energy of your thoughts and finding yourself naked in the woods with your cellphone tucked into your sock having to make a very awkard phonecall to a friend.

LSD by far . everything else always leaves me more crazy than I already am. LSD makes me love at least a little something in this world every time.
Where i live I cannot even get acid anymore(cry cry ))cuz if you know my galleery , I am an artist )), but I am not willing to take shrooms anymore ---dark and evil now and MDMA doesnt work on me anymore even with a three year waiting break !

I notice that 4-HO-DIPT, 4-HO-MIPT, 5-MeO-DMT, AMT, 2C-D, 2C-P, and Salvia Divinorum are all absent… I would wager that there are quite a number of persons that would vote for one of them.

I B

I LOVE acid because it allows me to analyze everything in depth, gives me great visuals and become passionate about EVERYTHING... I wanna join PETA and save animals, etc, etc lol...

Acid makes me wanna become a better person!

Also, with acid, I love the afterglow that lasts for days and days....

I agree you forgot to mention that eating on it is another experience in itself ahha. But I would go for acid as my favourite. Maybe cause i am yet to get my hands on some k. I hear its damn good.

MDMA is not a frickin' psychedelic. It's just NOT. MDA, yes, although I still don't consider it a true psychedelic, it does at least have substantial psychedelic qualities.

I chose Ketamine. I think LSD is a close second. I sort of put K in its own category, as it is so distinct from other psychedelics, but considering that it's my favourite drug, period, I had to choose it.

K has great replay value, it's short lived, relatively nontoxic, can be injected and thus fulfill my needle fetish, and is the best way to access other dimensions, or at least make you think you are accessing them. :D

Lots of people seem to love K.. I never tried it, but I thought it was more of a dissociative than a psychedelic? Well, I'm not splitting hairs.. I'm going with DMT, I guess not that many people have tried it. It's just the best all-around, I think. It has the sheer 'functionality' of Salvia (if that makes any sense), where you can trip for a reason, without the accompanying unpleasantness. It's also better (more powerful) than RC trypts like 4-Aco-Mipt and less scary than say, DPT. DMT Space is arguably the most immersive psychedelic experience at that. Sure, it's hard to extract, but the tea is easy to make.

^^^i would say that a k-hole is the most immersive psychadelic expieriance
...then again...i have never tried DMT (just 5-Me0-DMT)

oh...and ketamine is a relatively simple dissasociative if you take it in small doses...but a k-hole is quite psychadellic

dtasrt_lk said:
I agree you forgot to mention that eating on it is another experience in itself ahha. But I would go for acid as my favourite. Maybe cause i am yet to get my hands on some k. I hear its damn good.

I don't eat during any of my trips....

u eat while on acid tripping? Did the food taste better or something?:)

^^^it's synastheasia (sp?) with taste as one of the sense...fun stuff...

kinda hard not to eat while on acid...as you are high for so long...

oh and I never tried DMT, but would love to get my hands on some.... I saw last week a CBC reporter who went to the Amazon and did some, it seemed very intense, the Western reporter and Shamans chilling/ singing while on DMT( oh man he was able to remember their songs and everything) it was sooooo wicked and beautiful =D 8o

... oh and yeah, I know acid trips are long but I don't usually eat that much anyways hehe, go team skinny!

fairnymph said:
MDMA is not a frickin' psychedelic. It's just NOT. MDA, yes, although I still don't consider it a true psychedelic, it does at least have substantial psychedelic qualities.

How dare you attempt to negate the powerful, mind-manifesting experiences that MDMA have given me. It's kind of insulting, really. But whatever, that's why there's a whole 'nother thread devoted to the topic, and for now, since it IS, we're gonna call it psychedelic here.

Not all of us take it at raves and suck on pacifiers while looking at swirling glowsticks and inhaling vicks vaporub while swapping sweat with strangers.

Not that that's what you were suggesting.

Anyway, :p

^I agree MDMA is a psychedelic...

Both great body feel and some visuals(it can give great visuals in the right setting):)

Status
Not open for further replies.