• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Your favorite drugs and generic manufacturer for each drug

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, you're going to list your favorite drugs, with the manufacturer.

heres my list,

Methadone, Roxane
Oxycodone IR, Mallinkrodt
Hydrocodone/Norco, Watson
Dilaudid, Purdue
Lorazepam, Watson
Clonazepam, Teva
Diazepam, Teva
Alprazolam, Greenstone
Fentanyl patch, Mallinkrodt
Opana, Roxane
Promethazine/Codeine syrup, Actavis
Codeine, Roxane
Promethazine, KvK-Tech
Hydroxyzine, Watson
Gabapentin, Sandoz

Ive tried lots of different kinds of drugs in my 26 year old lifetime.
The list I made are the notable drugs I've tried with my favorite manufacturer.
Of course this doesn't include street drugs such as Heroin and MDMA.
Were talking about manufacturers who make generics.

im interested to know what manufacturer you guys like in your favorite drugs.

Hmmm.

Morphine-100mg ABG brand, soooo easy to work with.

Roxi-Don't know the manufactuer but the ones with 30's that say A 215, or 15's that say A 214 I think...Only had they Mallies once so can't remember. Like the A ones because they have the least amount of filler/powder. The ones with the V's on them I liked when I first started because when ya drew it up it was blue water,and my fav color is blue, and it looked cool with the blue then the red blood going in...but in short The ones with the A on them

Norco- The 10mg yellow ones, I DO NOT like the white ones, they do not seem as good.

Percocet- Once again the 10mg yellow ones, round with an A on them, the yellow ones that aren't round are just as good...as with Norco, I do not like the white ones

Dillies- The ones with K's on them...only ever had the K 4's and Exaglo...Exaglo is pretty fuckin sweet, but a bitch to shave down then let dissovle in water to bang.

Xanax- I like the 1mg Blue ones..they have a GG on them I think, for Bars I like the Green ones

Valium- 10mg Blue ones that say Dan on them, round.

Klons- I only have access to the 1mg ones but the ones that are round, blue and have and E on them.

Gabapentin- It doesn't matter... I prefer capsules over the horse pills though.

The Roxicodone you're reffering to is made by Actavis. That's my 3rd favorite Roxy brand. I like Mallinkrodt and KvK-Tech better.
The Mallinkrodt brand Roxy is my favorite to smoke, they're a little bit thicker than most Roxy brands, and they slide on foil exactly like the old school OxyContin OC's.
The KvK-Tech brand is the same exact size as the Actavis. They're GREAT for snorting.
The Qualitest brand is OK, not nearly as good as the ones I listed above. They barely slide on foil when I tried to smoke them. And when I snort them my nose gets clogged, and they're so obvious because they're REALLY blue in color. It gets my whole nose blue, lol.

I agree with you about the Norco, yellows always seemed more potent than the white ones.
The Watson yellows are my all time favorite. But idk if any of you noticed, they're making them white now. They also seem less potent to me.

But I disagree with you about the Percocet. I've tried almost all of them, yellows, whites, and the round ones.
The round white ones from Watson seemed the most potent and euphoric to me.

I've always wondered if the color thing was in my head... There making all norcos white now? No more Yellow ones? That sucks, I don't like white pills it might be a mental thing..and I Didn't think of the K-9s, they are a tie with the Actavis for me because the least amount of powder for snorting or banging. Didn't realize you smoked them, tried it one time and didn't do anything, I think I felt something for 10 mins(like something hit me) but I had already had like two 30's so, ya... Honsestly I prefer the hydro high, but it's gotta be HIGH doses, so CWE's or once in a blue moon thing. The high is more sedating and last longer, hydro's are what float around here the most and what people think are the strongest things..until you meet the real pill heads/junksters

lol all my favorite drugs come from natural or at the very least clandestine sources my favs in random order are hash, shrooms, mescaline, kava, amaninta muscaria, heroin and kratom

Skull, Qualitest still makes yellow norcos. They're actually very bright yellow. Qualitest seems to make the colors on their tablets really deep, bold coloring. The Roxy we're talking about is the boldest blue color of all Roxy's. Same with their 10mg yellow norcos lol.

Idk why Watson stopped making their Norcos yellow, they were pretty light yellow, esp compared to the Qualitest ones haha.
Ever since they started making them white, I've seen and read people complaining and saying they're not as potent as before when they were yellow.

Roxane makes my favorite opioids/opiates. They have REALLY good Opana, Methadone, Morphine, Dilaudid, and Roxicet.
The only better Dilaudid I've had better than Roxane was Purdue. Dilaudid from Purdue, the 4mg round yellow ones, are extremely potent.

Roxane also makes both Generic and Brand name methadone.
My MMT clinic used to carry Brand name Methadone in pill form, the 5 and 10mg tablets were the small round white pills, called DOLOPHINE. The 40mg wafers are called METHADONE DISKETTES. I miss them like crazy. My clinic banned the pills over 9 months ago. I've been stuck on liquid ever since. Pills used to make me happy and euphoric. Liquid just makes me feel normal.
Ugh, I want my Methadone pills back SO BAD.

Opana - Roxane (yellow stop signs all the way)
DMT - Me
Heroin - Asia
Temazepam - Not sure

I'm looking for, or should I say trying to get the pharmacy to order generic Opana. I've been getting the brand name reformulated shit. Any tips?

I'm looking for, or should I say trying to get the pharmacy to order generic Opana. I've been getting the brand name reformulated shit. Any tips?

Ask them? The thing about the generic Opana ER is that it is not considered equivalent to the brand, so technically a pharmacist cannot freely substitute it like all other generics. Since oxymorphone is a C-II, the patient would have to go get a new script saying Oxymorphone ER, as even if the pharmacy calls the doctor to get an ok to fill the generic, it would be considered changing the name of the drug, which is prohibited.

But many pharmacies will do it anyway. Some may simply not be aware that either there is a generic version of Opana or that the generic isnt really equivalent. And it is usually in their best interest to dispense the generic as normally it is more profitable, carries a lower inventory cost and saves their patients money.

Clonazepam - Roché
Alprazolam - Egis
Hydromorphone - Janssen-Cilag
Tramadol - ratiopharm
Lorazepam -sanofi-aventis
Quetiapine - Teva

+weed - mother nature :D

amphetamine salts, by Teva. The blue 10 mg tablets. They taste like tropical candy if you snort 'em.

Oh, forgot my Subs... I like the strips by good ole Reckit Beckinsier or whatever, no filler...they really just made it easier to abuse for IV users IMO,lol. And I TOTALLY miss the 40mg Diskettes! When I was buying done like 8/9 years ago that's what I was getting(I think that's why my tolerance was always so crazy, I went from taking 40-60mg of Hydrocodone to freaking Methadone,lol. 10's during the week and those wafers on the weekend, they got rid of those at the clinics here 6 or 7 years ago to stop diversion, so now you can just get liquid at the clinics or this orange powder shit that's a pain in the ass, supposedly to help stop diversion...Apparently my Sub doc told me that was part of the reasoning for strips to was to help with diversion, it makes no sense...ya can take a strip outta a package and ya can measure out a dose of liquid...if they would make the shit cheaper maybe people wouldn't divert it so fuckin much..neways. But ya, I remember the days when 30mg of Done' with some bud would have me rocked, or half a Suboxone Pill(4mg) snorted with some bud would also get me crazy rocked.

Who is best for oxycodone? Iv got qualitiest atm they r ok. I know Sandoz kolonopin is second best to Roche and adderall is really only good when brand name

The 2.5 mg lorazepam tablets by Hemofarm also hold a special place in my heart, only because I had a supply of them during a kinda cool period in my life.

Thank you kittycat5. I'm gonna have my dr write out script for generic and I gotta see if my insurance covers it cause I'm sure even generic out of pocket is a lot. If they cover I'm good to go! Just lookin for more pain relief. Heard generic is better orally and you can crush them! Thanks again

The 2.5 mg lorazepam tablets by Hemofarm also hold a special place in my heart, only because I had a supply of them during a kinda cool period in my life.
Lorazepam only comes in .5mg, 1mg, and 2mg tablets.
Are you 101% sure you're not referring to the 2mg, not 2.5mg?

EDIT: Just did a quick research, and indeed they DO have 2.5mg tablets of Lorazepam. HUH!? Why do most places say they only come in .5mg, 1mg, and 2mg?

Last edited:
Who is best for oxycodone? Iv got qualitiest atm they r ok. I know Sandoz kolonopin is second best to Roche and adderall is really only good when brand name
Imo, Qualitest brand opiates are very poor in quality.
If you're referring to Roxicodone, Mallinkrodt, KvK-Tech, and Actavis all seem more potent and euphoric to me.
Trust me, it's NOT placebo. You'll find lots of complaints online. Also, most people I know will even pay an extra $5 to get the other brand Roxy's other than Qualitest.
My favorite brands personally are Mallinkrodt (to smoke, and take them orally) and KvK-Tech (to snort, and take them orally. These also smoke just as good as the Mallinkrodt brand, but you get more hits from the Mallinkrodt brand because they're a little thicker)

Kinda hurtful reply considering this is what I'm stuck with for actual need for pain not recreational use, just wanted best. Not insulting opinions but thanks I suppose

Why are you 'stuck' on Qualitest brand Oxycodone? Do you not have re fills of the medication?
if you DO have re fills, you can always request from your pharmacy for a different brand.
I see people doing this all the time.

Sorry that it offended you on what I said about your medication.

To be honest, all brands of Oxycodone have great pain killing properties.
Even though Qualitest brand Oxycodone doesn't feel as euphoric as other brands, it doesn't mean that it's not good at killing the pain.
if you're not taking them recreational wise then you have no reason to worry.
All brands are equal in killing pain imo.