Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syriac Orthodox

• Russian Orthodox

• Native faith (please specify)

• Total voters
I believe in the universe and the life we were given. I believe were here once so we should make the best of it. The only thing greater than human existence is the universe, hence why we need to reduce, recycle, reuse, reduce our carbon foot print, plant trees, dont leave your garbage around etc.

What is meant by 'native faith'? A religion or spirituality that is native or common to the country you are from?

Is the survey or poll public or not?

It's interesting (and quite encouraging) from the votes cast so far, that those bloody God botherers are totally absent from this thread :D

What is meant by 'native faith'? A religion or spirituality that is native or common to the country you are from?

It should be public, yes. I was just using native faith as short form for Native American/indigenous faith. I'm pretty sure i heard this term in anthropology class, so i went with it here. Either way, the poll can't be edited so hope it's all good ;)

I wanted to say it in another thread but i'll say it here instead. To me, religion is intellectual. Belief is a mystical field. In other words, someone asks me if I believe in spirituality but my answer is no, I believe in what I know. I wouldn't say i'm a religious person; i'm an atheist. That is I believe in the physical realm, but also respect the unknown
-G

Santa Muerte with added old style witchcraft & a small few canonized Saints from the Catholic church (St Jude & Our Lady of Guadalupe)

I believe in the universe and the life we were given. I believe were here once so we should make the best of it. The only thing greater than human existence is the universe, hence why we need to reduce, recycle, reuse, reduce our carbon foot print, plant trees, dont leave your garbage around etc.
I agree with that minus believing in reincarnation but overall I agree with the idea we only have this one life presently to live without regrets so to say

If I could select more than one they would be Confucian, Taoist, Buddhist and one that is not listed Sufi and of course truths I appreciate in more spiritual belief systems than that like Celtic Christianity, Islam, Druidism, Shamanism, and Hindusim

Used to also think Luciferianism not so sure today

Last edited:
I believe that we are god and we control the universe. Knowledge of that fact will cure all of humanity from suffering and disease. Because it recognizes that we are part of the same mind and we act as one person instead of a bunch of tiny fragments as is currently perceived.

We are on a never ending journey of expanding our consciousness and gaining knowledge of who we truly are and where we originate from. I believe that nothing is real and that we live lives of tragedies and pleasures on purpose to expand the consciousness of the great eternal mind that we have always been fragments of. We choose our circumstances in life. We choose our name and the people that we grow up with and we choose what culture we will be born into. It’s all a movie machine that is reflecting itself back to itself holographically so that we can know oneness and unity and freedom.

We choose to suffer and we choose to become fragmented so that we can then rebuild ourselves and overcome our personal challenges and gain wisdom and understanding from those challenging experiences. That is then downloaded into the thought mechanisms of the universe and remembered eternally. It helps the universe expand and accelerate and it is what scientists call dark matter and dark energy. Our thoughts and desires and intentions and focuses create a force field of their own due to the energy output that it creates. Therefore having more influence on physical reality than physicality itself. And verifying that we as a collective unity actually create and shape shift the physical reality that we are perceiving.

I believe that we are god and we control the universe. Knowledge of that fact will cure all of humanity from suffering and disease. Because it recognizes that we are part of the same mind and we act as one person instead of a bunch of tiny fragments as is currently perceived.

We are on a never ending journey of expanding our consciousness and gaining knowledge of who we truly are and where we originate from. I believe that nothing is real and that we live lives of tragedies and pleasures on purpose to expand the consciousness of the great eternal mind that we have always been fragments of. We choose our circumstances in life. We choose our name and the people that we grow up with and we choose what culture we will be born into. It’s all a movie machine that is reflecting itself back to itself holographically so that we can know oneness and unity and freedom.

We choose to suffer and we choose to become fragmented so that we can then rebuild ourselves and overcome our personal challenges and gain wisdom and understanding from those challenging experiences. That is then downloaded into the thought mechanisms of the universe and remembered eternally. It helps the universe expand and accelerate and it is what scientists call dark matter and dark energy. Our thoughts and desires and intentions and focuses create a force field of their own due to the energy output that it creates. Therefore having more influence on physical reality than physicality itself. And verifying that we as a collective unity actually create and shape shift the physical reality that we are perceiving.

THIS!!!!!!!

Love one Another!

That was what the inquisitors preached, as they murdered and burned people and their holy books for not quite getting love right; to the inquisitors.

How would you lovingly tell a person who adores a genocidal god that he is wrong in his thinking?

Many who preach love, I have asked.

None have an answer that breaks the immoral Christian position.

Satan, not that she is real, has them too much in hand.

This is important.

Do you have the right loving argument?

My moral ones do not get past Satan.

Regards
DL

If eternal recurrence exists, and we always had free will every time, you could very easily end up making things a lot worse,
There is duality in all things.

Nature demonstrably creates for the best possible end and in that you have no choice.

You cannot intelligently argue that there is more evil than good in reality, and all of us who are a part of it, are instinctively made to default to being more good. It is the best survival strategy.

It all depends on perspective, but you cannot possibly make things worse.

The/your writings above indicate that they match Gnostic Christian thinking.

If harm reduction is a part of the ideology you follow, becoming a Christian and trying to reform it from within may be the best choice.

That is partly why I took my label, to help kill it, in spite of my respect for the truth that Christianity used to have and preach.

Regards
DL

THIS!!!!!!!

How do you control the Universe?

We all control a small bit, no argument, but such a miniscule part that to say we control the Universe, --- cannot be seen as a fact.

Now, if you are talking light cones, we do control all the future of the universe but not the past.

Regards
DL

Nature is our only worthy God.

We should all see that and act like the Earth is a real God.

We waste our respect on a hole Gods.

Regards
DL

Stats show that we almost all stay in daddy's religion.

Some free choice, eh?

The good news is that, --- even as 95 % claim an affiliation, --- only about 5 % go to as service even once a year.

So many "liars by tradition", so to speak.

Regards
DL,

For me this is like asking what kind of music I listen to. I listen to all kinds, some that don't even have a specific genre.

My beliefs vary depending on the day, but my core true nature is always the same.

Is that a truth?

How do you know this as a fact?

Regards
DL
It's what I believe too. I will hopefully find this out as fact soon as I have asked a channeler to give me some information on one of my previous lives.

It's what I believe too. I will hopefully find this out as fact soon as I have asked a channeler to give me some information on one of my previous lives.

I like the events the previous lifers have.

There are always 3 who claim to haven been Lincoln and 4 Queen Liz.

Trust your, faith, not belief as beliefs have facts.

It must be the way I use the language.

Thanks for showing how you play with truth and words.

Regards
DL