• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Young adult psychonaut looking for like-minded friends!

bluepilled

Greenlighter
Hello, internet! I'm bluepilled, a young adult psychonaut looking for friends who don't judge me for my use (why do Americans hate ketamine so much??). I love anything and everything nerdy, videogames, music, and I'm a massive film fanatic! PM me with song recommendations for when I'm high ;)
Let's talk about philosophy, movies, and (of course) drugs!

Americans certainly don’t hate K, least not everyone I know. My friends n family like it too much if anything, my parents are K fiends. I’m not a huge fan even though I just had some last night lol, it’s the type of drug I shit talk yet like, kinda like cocaine..

Welcome man glad to have ya!

-GC

Americans certainly don’t hate K, least not everyone I know. My friends n family like it too much if anything, my parents are K fiends. I’m not a huge fan even though I just had some last night lol, it’s the type of drug I shit talk yet like, kinda like cocaine..

Welcome man glad to have ya!

-GC

Yeah, maybe it's just a weird coincidence with the people I know. I had never even considered trying stuff like k and 2c-b until I spent time in Europe, they're massive there! Nitrous too, I remember seeing empty whippets on the road like cigarette butts in London.

Welcome. I have never tried ketamine but I have a hankering to. I see you are finding your way around, it looks like DMT is an interest of yours too. That's another one that is coming up soon for me.

I like your username. Anyways, I am off to go take more methamp. Glad to have you with us!

Oh yeah, thought you might like this new thread since you are a fellow film buff:

Welcome to Blueworld

One thing that is the best of this community is the no judgement policy or no judgement way of thinking. Here we rather help and educate people more on there subject of question and help the best we can mostly in a HR way except if you go to the darkside, but thats another story. BUt all that said Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay, im more then certain you will enjoy your stay and feel welcome especially by people that's like minded with your DOC on here.

All the best and hope we help tick all the boxes you need or wonder about, A very rich info place here.

Coffeeshroom

Hey

I'm new here too 🙂
I just discovered Ket afew weeks ago and have been dosing daily this last week.. I'm yet too experience a k hole and I'm not in a rush to but it would be cool to see what people see so I'm curious

Watching burning man festival live on YouTube (1 to 2 hour set) was kinda nice on K last week..

I haven't tried a movie on it yet, do you recommend any I'm a huge movie buff

I'm currently taking Ket Rock type Isomer +

But I'm waiting on some K Sugar type Isomer - to arrive.. not sure what to expect from this type that'll be different tbh 🤔