• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You too?! Meth keeps me on my toes everyday...

jrich

Greenlighter
This event happened today. It was during my lunch when I took my shot. It wasn't a "Holier than Thou" shot but a decent one. By the time I got back I was wishing I had some delicious beverage to quench my thirst and ran my tongue over my teeth like it was going to do the trick. To my surprise as I did this I found my teeth to be cold... like ice cold.... and its not all of them just the front ones, top and bottom... and not the whole tooth either, more like just the centers of them. This new, oddly strange sensation stuck around for the remainder of the day. I did another shot after work and again about 15 minutes later those same teeth were ice cold. Its like 5 hours later now and..... YUP.....still ice cold!

I'm no stranger to meth and have spent so many countless hours reading others tales and experiences but never came across one about "Ice teeth"... Am I alone on this one? Anyone have an experience with meth that they never heard about before?

i tried smoking fentanyl on the comedown of meth which shouldve helped. I then thought i was so ill i was dying.

I've gotten the cold sensation before on meth (snorting) after I did waaaaay too much. Our experiences are most likely different so idk if that was your issue too, but when it happened to me I started freaking out shortly after the cold feeling.

I think that is the vasoconstrictive affect of meth manifesting. The cold is the lack of blood to the gumline and I suspect a necessary precursor to the dreaded meth mouth

^ bingo, my gums always recede on meth, no matter how hydrated i am, and teeth feel numb, my guess is vasoconstriction as well.