• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc You think Gabapentin and Phenibut feel the same? NOT ME! Phenibut better "feel"j.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSTILLtrying

Bluelighter
You think Gabapentin and Phenibut feel the same? NOT ME! Phenibut better "feel"j.

used to be a Phenibut king when I found it in 2007 or so; I was looking for something like GHB and it was the closest thing I could find.

I used Phenibut on and off for years before getting scripted Gabapentin; which people say are very much like Phenibut but in my mind the Gabapentin killed the Phenibut w/ already putting GABA in my system and them just adding to it w/ the Phenibut; Phenibut kinda lost its "feel" and overall GOOD it once had. so I stuck w/ Gabapentin just for seizure purposes and eventually gave it up because I moved on to other seizure drugs; so now back to the ORIGINAL, baby.. PHENIBUT!

so, let me sit here and wait for the Phenibut to have effect; its been about 4 months since I touched a Gabapentin and a year since I last used Phenibut; so hoping for some "good" feelings.

Well I understand what you mean losing the feel. I overdid GHB about 4 years ago untill it lost its magix then I quit I binged it 2 weeks about 3 month back and the nice "magic" was back, the strange thing was that the ten first doses didn't feel good but after that the feel got better and better every time I dosed, the last doses were very euphoric, so its strange, actually Ive experienced the same thing with speed I binged it one month and in the ends it was very euphoric much more euphoric then in the beginning. So certainly you can feel the magic again but you need to have at least one year break.

Status
Not open for further replies.