• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

At this point, I’m just hunting fent. No H around, can get opana but [a lot of money] on a maybe dose? No thanks. Be glad y’all are young yet.

mod edit: no prices

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're over 2 mm in diameter, I'd be envious too ;)

The last time I injected cocaine was into my PICC line in the hospital, and although I fucked myself badly with the orange juice to break down the crack, it was just as magical as I had always envisioned it.

It was like that was the very last insanely dumb thing I needed to do to get it out of my system

I couldn't imagine finding that last. Slamming an unmeasured large dose of MXE in a dark bathroom after tweaking all night, w/ the couple I was chilling w/ were hiding me in there cause i wasn't supposed to be there was a fun experience. SIKE. Fucking weird.

Some long run on sentences here but I accidentally can't stop taking this shit and have finally reached some level of bullshit comfortability.

At this point, I’m just hunting fent. No H around, can get opana but $1000 on a maybe dose? No thanks. Be glad y’all are young yet.

Oxymorphone is bae and I will always prefer, just impossible and expensive.

I love sleep but it always leads to waking up, which is the worst part of my day usually.

... unless? whomst got that fent?? :cool: :devilish: fentanyl is a great drug because it just pretty much makes you die. Waking up doesn't always have to happen?

Good HR to round out this comment, stop fucking w/ that stuff yall.

You might be an alcoholic if you decide pissing in a jug and keeping it is better than walking to a bathroom to piss in a toilet

Hey put that shit in the drunk thread; only proper junkies around these parts allowed! If it still exists? Let's dig it up and search for the other drunks, because alcohol cause some fine debauchery. I fucking hate it more than anything.

You might be an alcoholic if you decide pissing in a jug and keeping it is better than walking to a bathroom to piss in a toilet
Or you're just lazy like me sometimes? Depends how tired you are/how far away the bathroom is. If no ones awake and/or its raining outside i just piss out the window lol (bedrooms downstairs, toilets upstairs, housemates upstairs wake easy)

Edit: hold on, you weren't keeping it to drink when you run out of booze were you? 🤔

Or you're just lazy like me sometimes? Depends how tired you are/how far away the bathroom is. If no ones awake and/or its raining outside i just piss out the window lol (bedrooms downstairs, toilets upstairs, housemates upstairs wake easy)

Edit: hold on, you weren't keeping it to drink when you run out of booze were you? 🤔

lmao I pissed out my window so much back in the day I literally killed a barrel cactus which was technically older than I was.

and yeah, simply laziness..... I could have opened a bar with my various piss jugs when I get really bad

what? yes. I have 5 bottles of piss right here sir! open for business!

... If you've showed your asshole to your county/state government on multiple occasions.
... If you're relatively young but have a lot of dead friends.
... If you know the agony of being restless but also deathly exhausted at the same time.
... If the sight of blood excites you.

... If you've showed your asshole to your county/state government on multiple occasions.
... If you're relatively young but have a lot of dead friends.
... If you know the agony of being restless but also deathly exhausted at the same time.
... If the sight of blood excites you.
Check, check, check, check. Lol

Haha awe "bevel up" used to be mine and my late ex's phrase right before doing a shot. R.I.P. Jay
I missed this at the start, i always say to my mate who isnt as experienced, right before poking, "sunny side up!" 😂

... unless? whomst got that fent?? :cool: :devilish: fentanyl is a great drug because it just pretty much makes you die. Waking up doesn't always have to happen?

Good HR to round out this comment, stop fucking w/ that stuff yall.
‘Zactly😎zzzzzzzz

If this song means to you what it does to me.
Could break a crowbar in a sandbox

I love sleep but it always leads to waking up, which is the worst part of my day usually.
Yep, but I’m a chickenshit. Last two faces I saw post gunshot to the head made me think wasn’t entirely painless. Lookin for that easier softer way. Typical addict I am.

LOL !!! I’ve never told anybody that cuz I was positive it was just me!!! It’d take me months to spend a whole 20$ on something other than dope. And by the 4th time as I paid for it I didn’t even bother trying to lie to myself... I knew I’d b trading it less than 12 hrs later!!
Bro, do you know that scales you can make by yourself for free in 10-15 minutes, that will have accuracy up to 0.01g, if you really want or need it..feel free to ask questions, if you intrested but dont know how to do it. I made many times, even now Im sitting without electronic scales, i use selfmade when necessary...

Bro, do you know that scales you can make by yourself for free in 10-15 minutes, that will have accuracy up to 0.01g, if you really want or need it..feel free to ask questions, if you intrested but dont know how to do it. I made many times, even now Im sitting without electronic scales, i use selfmade when necessary...
Pm'd out of interest

Interested!

Post that shit, if works that’s some good tek