• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

If I somehow implied that I was giving a vocabulary lesson and the word of the day was tutor I apologize .. I was asking for a social media tutor because I’ve avoided Twitter Facebook etc. I’ suffer from road rage ... if I went back n forth w people that I disagree with all the stupid shit they say... I’d b institutionalized or in prison... look at our so called president....he’s spent more time on twiitter than he did on the golf course

Met an old head last night, one of the invisibles that one would never suspect. Late 60’s, looked like( and was, turned out) someone’s grandfather. We exchanged gear samples, and though he started out quiet and reserved, eventually we struck up good converse. Knew a lot of same people. His lady friend asked about a point, when I asked short or long, he asked if I was any good at administering. Said I’d have a look and if thought I could I would.
OMG.
“ You’ve rode this bull a good while, huh? “ I said, trying to be casual as I looked his arms over.
I had an uncle came back from Europe strung on speed, first time it was game on, he said. Pervitin,Preludin, medic recipe, tried them all. We reminisced/ bitched about gear then/ now.
He decided he’d do the deed himself, chose long against my suggestion, and proceeded to bloody himself properly.
Cant get that out of my head. Slow, lonely suicide. Death of a thousand cuts. He’s a good dude, as lifers go, I checked today.

When you give up 2 months clean time and feel like it's been years so you start again.

no more veins = no more pipeline to the heart = no more rush
imminent buttplugging + chugging

no more veins = no more pipeline to the heart = no more rush
imminent buttplugging + chugging

I am actually impressed. I figured straight fet but it has that love poppy seed taste. I just got no tolerance and don't want to die

... if you clog the toilet every time you finally manage to have a shit

... if you've ever had to lie to a pharmacist about being diabetic in order to get syringes (thank goodness needle exchanges are becoming more popular)

... if you've ever did a shot with no filter because you just couldnt wait to go find cottons.

Fillin rigs w/ gatorade or dirty water

Sink water adequate but barely

Sprites good for you though the more bubbles the better

You score mid day, grab needles from the exchange, grab the cheapest bottle of water from boots then realize you have no spoon. All the pubs and restaurants in town you normally steal one from are shut due to covid.
Climb the gate into your friends garden and get a dirty wine bottle lid out of the recycling bin.
Head to the nearest park where all the toilets are shut due to covid so sit in a big bush, even though plenty of people saw you climb in.
Realize the water is sparkling water.
Clean the cap by attempting to boil the water in it, burn your fingers and then realise you could and should have just used the alcohol wipes that came with the needles.
Then proceed to shoot up with sparkling water.

Then walk the extra 15 mins to home and use normal water and a normal spoon because the sparkling shot felt weird and tasted of cheap metal and you've already burnt your fingers twice. Plus the bush is fucking uncomfortable and you're paranoid police are going to come lol

You score mid day, grab needles from the exchange, grab the cheapest bottle of water from boots then realize you have no spoon. All the pubs and restaurants in town you normally steal one from are shut due to covid.
Climb the gate into your friends garden and get a dirty wine bottle lid out of the recycling bin.
Head to the nearest park where all the toilets are shut due to covid so sit in a big bush, even though plenty of people saw you climb in.
Realize the water is sparkling water.
Clean the cap by attempting to boil the water in it, burn your fingers and then realise you could and should have just used the alcohol wipes that came with the needles.
Then proceed to shoot up with sparkling water.

Then walk the extra 15 mins to home and use normal water and a normal spoon because the sparkling shot felt weird and tasted of cheap metal and you've already burnt your fingers twice. Plus the bush is fucking uncomfortable and you're paranoid police are going to come lol

Should have never grabbed water from shoe wear this is where your problem started

Still would've gone to cvs I'd never trust a needle store named boots
Lol, I dont think we have cvs here in UK
There is a WHITES PHARMACY - if i was a crackhead id defo go there for my tools.
The other alternative to boots is JHOOTS, lol no joke

when you throw all your rigs and cookers and shit away, telling yourself you're quitting tomorrow. Then tomorrow comes and you dig through the garbage to get a wash shot out of the used cookers you tossed. Oh, the cycle never ends...

Lol, I dont think we have cvs here in UK
There is a WHITES PHARMACY - if i was a crackhead id defo go there for my tools.
The other alternative to boots is JHOOTS, lol no joke

Go to whites for the cocaine
BLACKS got the tar

Go to boots for the hoots

or build a walgreens strange ass brit shit who names a pharmacy jhoots why not call it Jharmacy

when you throw all your rigs and cookers and shit away, telling yourself you're quitting tomorrow. Then tomorrow comes and you dig through the garbage to get a wash shot out of the used cookers you tossed. Oh, the cycle never ends...

Sounds about right and next up is cotton fever