• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

You might be a junkie if..
  • If you’ve ever mixed water with whatever looks like potential dried up solution from the cooker on the bathroom counter and injected it praying it would take away the withdrawals.
  • If you’re completely fine with getting cotton fever from cotton shots but don’t care as long as you can get a couple seconds of peace from the pain.
  • If you’ve ever accidentally used a used cotton full of only crack/cocaine when you’re in day three of terrible withdrawals only to find out in three seconds your pain and torture is about to get exponentially worse and at the same moment realizing there is absolutely nothing there to help you stop the torture.
  • If you’ve ever gone to the ER with the sole goal of using the IV line the second the nurse walks out
  • If you have a collection saved up of the quick connect syringes to use in above stated scenario.
  • If the thought of death sounds like a better alternative than one more millisecond of the misery in withdrawal.
  • If you’ve ever woken up the next day and have no idea why your entire house looks like it just got robbed.

Here’s a more happy one:

• If you can relate to the pure joy and relief of finding a bag of dope you forgot about after suffering for days in withdrawals with no chance in sight to get money or more dope and can barely move a muscle without violently throwing up and having terrible diarrhea.

• If you’ve ever gone to the ER with the sole goal of using the IV line the second the nurse walks out
  • If you have a collection saved up of the quick connect syringes to use in above stated scenario.
I was absolutely kicking myself i didnt have any on me when i was last admitted to hospital. I had that thing in my arm for 4 days!
I had everything else i would have needed on /around me too
Ketamine
Loads of saline around the nurse left loads in my room
Lighter, filters
Actually i didnt have a spoon but i would have found/made something to mix solution in, it'll dissolve in cold water after long enough.

Next time!
What can i go there for that'll guarantee me an IV line? Lol

Wrapped scotch tape to make a
I was absolutely kicking myself i didnt have any on me when i was last admitted to hospital. I had that thing in my arm for 4 days!
I had everything else i would have needed on /around me too
Ketamine
Loads of saline around the nurse left loads in my room
Lighter, filters
Actually i didnt have a spoon but i would have found/made something to mix solution in, it'll dissolve in cold water after long enough.

Next time!
What can i go there for that'll guarantee me an IV line? Lol
dehydration

Dehydration is the easiest way to get an IV line, especially if some of your vitals are off. If you’re slightly dehydrated and your vitals are good, you more than likely won’t get an IV line, though.

I always had instant admission to the hospital, not just the ER, for continuous IV antibiotics with a PICC line. I would highly recommend never attempting that, though, sigh... what in the actual hell was wrong with me back then. I swear it wasn’t even the IV heroin, it was the IV crack (cocaine) that made me become something I can’t even fathom now.

If you've ever manufactured substances while barefoot with several large misses wrapped tightly in ace bandages.

You might be a junkie if you have specially gifted rhetorical skills to get into public bathrooms.
You might be a junkie if you're well known by the police and security guards.
You know, going to a store and getting security guard to follow you around.
You might be a junkie, if you prioritize getting high over food - since stealing food is easier than stealing drugs, so you'll spend your money on drugs and figure rest out when you're high.
You might be a junkie if you have to wear long sleeved shirts even in summer.

Who here would sign up for a permanent chest port?
Nah, I love the actual injection

A dual port PICC line that goes in from the basilic vein in the arm to the superior vena cava right before the right atrium in the heart. 👌

Although you would miss out on the needle poke, it provides the same satisfaction without the anxiety (unless you have good veins, then maybe it wouldn’t be as good.)

But watching those register is unlike any needle could provide, if that’s the portion of the ritual that you like best (I know I did).

As far as signing up for one, good luck. That’s why I got stuck in LTACs for a combined 18 weeks in 2017 (6 weeks of IV antibiotics x 3), they don’t let IV drug addicts go home with ports. It’s not very fun in the hospital, trust me on that one.

You might be a junkie if you have 100 dollars worth of interesting paraphernalia in your Wish checkout cart
Bulk meth pipes super cheap. Run your place like a shooting gallery and hustle them to meth heads middle of night since no stores open. Sounds A+ if you’re a junkie. This is a real person I know.

May be a junkie if you have boxes full of old smart phones.

You might be a junkie if you've ever desperately reused cottons, even though you know you're not gonna feel anything.
I thought I was the only one lol.
You might be a Junkie if finding a new vein that registers quickly brings you happiness, knowing for a week or so you'll have no issues hitting yourself (until it collapses)

You might be a junkie if your house is full of bikes.

hahahahaha....... and you note the location of every expensive bike you see so you can come back in the night

and when the police, who are round at least twice a week, ask you where they all come from, you don't know. nor do you know why you have knives stashed all over the place.

O
hahahahaha....... and you note the location of every expensive bike you see so you can come back in the night

and when the police, who are round at least twice a week, ask you where they all come from, you don't know. nor do you know why you have knives stashed all over the place.
I don't steal bikes but I had weapons and booby traps everywhere