• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

You might be a junkie when only you can draw your own blood, not the nurse or doctor.
Yeah it's quite a shameful feeling when they cant and you have to help them...
i have been mostly clean for 2 years and i still get a little rush of excitement when i find a good one.

i'm surprised dealers let you do that in their place. they tried to do my mate (not a dealer) for attempted murder when someone went over in his flat. admittedly he really shouldn't have put the body down the waste chute. he got off in the end with a ridiculously short time in prison. dealers don't wanna be attracting that kind of attention.
He is a guy ive known a very long time he doesn't let everyone do it there and i was only shooting K which you can't go over on, unless you puke while lying on your back, or fall out of a window or something lol

Hahahaha good one

You might be a junkie if the sight of your own blood calms you.

Its a really special feeling when the blood rushes into the chamber of a freshly registered shot. Mmm
Fucking thiisssss

Blood rushing into the barrel is the hottest and most releasing fucking thing there is in life, fucking mind orgasm

Srsly tho. Its the best feeling.
I may be just as addicted to the ritual as I am to the drug.

You might be a junkie if the sound of flicking the bubbles to the top is music to your ears.

I despise the actual injection now. Back when young no issues, was always just necessary inconvenience to get unique result. Not now, disgusted with myself every time

I despise the actual injection now. Back when young no issues, was always just necessary inconvenience to get unique result. Not now, disgusted with myself every time
I find a lot of guys just find it as a means to an end, and a lot of females tend to eroticize it.

@Papaverium I feel you on this. The rush is amazing, but I will shoot water just to go through the ritual

NGL its beginning to piss me off too.
Not that i feel disgusted. I just get so annoyed when i can't find/hit a vein first time like i used to be able to.
And its like I always forget.
Like I'll score the drugs, get tools, get a bottle of water, steal a spoon, find a quiet place, prep shot, then get to the part where im about to wipe and I'm like OH YEAH GOT NO VEINS IN MY ARMS OR HANDS and have to sit there for ages poking around. Sometimes i get too annoyed or bloods been in the rig too long from registering and then coming out ill just IM it or squirt it in my mouth.
Of course most of the time i do manage to get it done IV, and in a way the struggle makes it even more rewarding when it does rush in lovely from a nice register and im able to slam half then re check and it still be rushing in, then plunge the rest quick as i can before sitting the fuck down!
I find a lot of guys just find it as a means to an end, and a lot of females tend to eroticize it.

@Papaverium I feel you on this. The rush is amazing, but I will shoot water just to go through the ritual
Ive done that with water quite a few times 🙄
And vodka twice. (don't do it)
This is why i now throw all tools or at least all heads away when i run out of drugs lol

Only girls I’ve shot around were my sisters. Two were nurses back then they’d hit in their feet, though always in the other room.
Id get mine ✅ in less time than typing this sentence, be on second before they came out the bathroom.
No letters after my name, always a workin stiff so never tied till about month ago. Oh to be young and self register, the Scarlett blossom once you were in. Making my nipples hard just thinking bout it. I LOVED good cocaine and unlimited fresh gear.

You might be a junkie if you've ever desperately reused cottons, even though you know you're not gonna feel anything.

Great thread and amazing idea!
You might be a junkie if you make lots of money, but still have to budged with money.

Great thread and amazing idea!
You might be a junkie if you make lots of money, but still have to budged with money.

i'd go a step further and say.... if you get paid on the last working day of the month and its stressful as fuck leaving enough in your bank account to pay the bills that come out on 1st. when i got bad on the crack i just didn't care, and swiftly lost my job anyway.

Omg I didn’t even think It posted lol and actually I still don’t see it lol I’ve wisely stayed away from social media becuz I get angry and disgusted and bored enough by people all day long in real world... if I got on Twitter and argued w the sheep and nut cases day after day they’d have institutionalized me by now ... but it’s left me completely inept on how to post and reply and how to put a photo in my profile!!! I was shocked wen I just got ur text or reply becuz I could’ve sworn the lil thing said oops! There was an error w this post !! I need a tutor!!I don’t have kids just a dog but I bet dollars to doughnuts my 7 yr old niece could teach me( she can read though and she has no idea her aunt is a junkie.. I think she still believes her goldfish is at the vets .for over 4 years now lol my lil brother shelters her BIG TIME!! All that unicorns and sunshine is fine for a minute but it’s the super sheltered ones that end up going crazy and sliding down the stripper pole 8 months pregnant at 16!!llol thanks for the reply !! I hope when I hit post reply in a second u can find this one too !! And I wonder what the preview button means🥴🤔🤓😜

Hey, this used to be one of my favourite threads a few years ago, and it gave me lots of good laughs, but now that I'm back I can't find it, so I wanna start a new one! (mods please redirect if it's here somewhere and I'm just not looking good enough)

You know the rules, and if you don't it's easy! I'll start!

You might be a junkie if....

- You have a favourite vein, (extra points if you have a name for it.)

or Got a 🔪knife and carved a slit into the side of ur thick red sealed sharps container and shook and shook and shook some more as one bent bloody rig after the other fought to stay inside...

or Got a 🔪knife and carved a slit into the side of ur thick red sealed sharps container and shook and shook and shook some more as one bent bloody rig after the other fought to stay inside...
I've been known to stamp on mine till the bottom /top pops off and they all shoot out over the floor. Mmm hygiene