You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

more a crackhead thing but if a lighter refill only lasts a couple of hours.

and you're extremely picky with lighters and fuel.... clipper lighters+gas only way to consistently get a decent flame.

thought of another...... you automatically rate every public toilet by how easy it is to get away with using in there.... though still use in there even if its obviously risky as fuck (like stalls in my work canteen lol)

you score less than a 2 min walk from your house but you have to use on the way back.

1a : a narcotics peddler or addict. b : a person who gets an unusual amount of pleasure from or has an unusual amount of interest in something television news junkie.
Part b opened up a whole new line of answers.

I commend your determination. I'm just tired, too old to be starting over again. this time in the red.
Might I ask, wth keeps you going? Getting up,apparently happy to do so?

Like what keeps me so determined?
2 things:
First, I always tell myself to never lose hope. No matter how bad it gets, it can always get better. I may feel 100% helpless, but im never 100% hopeless. There's always that tiny sliver of hope.
And second, I remind myself that relapse never means square one again. Each time it happens, you learn a little bit more about yourself and your addiction. And each time, you get a little closer. Even if it does feel like youre going backwards. Its a '3 steps forward 2 steps back' type of process.

Continuing game:
You might be a junkie if the very first thing you think about when you wake up is dope. Even before wondering what time it is.

thought of another...... you automatically rate every public toilet by how easy it is to get away with using in there.... though still use in there even if its obviously risky as fuck (like stalls in my work canteen lol)

you score less than a 2 min walk from your house but you have to use on the way back.
Hahahaha yes. Every toilet gets a rating

I got banned from jacking up at one of my dealer's houses, because i used to sit by the door and do a hit and pass out, once his mrss sister knocked and he cudnt answer the door (we were in his mrss house) and then she called the police and they came snd he couldn't answer the door open to them either and had to talk to em thru thr window, he was not happy

There was also the time i accidentally answered a FaceTime call to his baby moma/kids n they saw me slumped on the floor with a 1ml hanging out of my hand snd they saw it while he was KOd on the bed. Lesson is always put ur phone on aeroplane mode when hitting k

You might be a junkie if youre casually talking about Pokemon Go, and when people mention checking a Pokemon's IV, "Individual Value" is definitely NOT the first thing that comes to mind. lol

(Shameless trainer code plug. Add me if you play PoGo! :) 3786 4456 7111)

You might be a junkie if you think about getting works after you've scored

I have the works but I've never scored, so I guess this is ironic

You might be a junkie if youre casually talking about Pokemon Go, and when people mention checking a Pokemon's IV, "Individual Value" is definitely NOT the first thing that comes to mind. lol

(Shameless trainer code plug. Add me if you play PoGo! :) 3786 4456 7111)
If the Roman numeral for 4 is a trigger. If the phrase order a shot sounds like the ultimate HR idea.

You might be a junkie when only you can draw your own blood, not the nurse or doctor.
Only once has the nurse allowed me to poke myself. Luckily my veins arent super fucked. I still have the veins in my arms, only ever shot up in my hand once. But my arms are definitely pretty scarred up, its gettingharder to hit em.

You might be a junkie if the word "sick" automatically makes you think "dopesick" and not "cold/flu sick".

You also might be a junkie if you wear a narcan kit like a keychain

Hahahaha yes. Every toilet gets a rating

i have been mostly clean for 2 years and i still get a little rush of excitement when i find a good one.

i'm surprised dealers let you do that in their place. they tried to do my mate (not a dealer) for attempted murder when someone went over in his flat. admittedly he really shouldn't have put the body down the waste chute. he got off in the end with a ridiculously short time in prison. dealers don't wanna be attracting that kind of attention.