• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

Ive only had to be narcan'd once. 2 doses.. but when i came to, i said to the paramedic "why didnt you just let me die? Wtf" lol

Yeh, when I came to in the resuscitation room with the naloxone needle still in my arm and my mrs told me I'd od'd, the first thing i said was "wow, that must have been good stuff". The look of sheer disgust that doctor gave me still haunts me to this day.

Papa, that sucks, and reminds me how big a bullet I dodged never exploring ops, aside from couple k4s after coke weekend. Always made me nauseous as hell, but never a ‘ Suicide Monday’ lol.
I was referring to a fat shot of good fish scale.The train a comin. Voices metallic. Oh shit, did too much. Don’t fall out of the chair, cmon now! Focus!
Little better, eyes uncrossing, gravity returning slowly. Just breathe...
Ok, I’m good. Lets do that AGAIN

No sandpaper, did drizzle pvc glue in crooks. I’m a hairy motherfucker hurt later. Lady A, I think we’re connected somehow.

If during blood draws, you're checking facial expressions on the nurse as she looks at your veins.
Lol i straight up tell the nurse "im a recovering addict so my veins are a little scarred" :p

You might be a junkie if you know where every single person bathroom is downtown.

Lol i straight up tell the nurse "im a recovering addict so my veins are a little scarred" :p

You might be a junkie if you know where every single person bathroom is downtown.
The hook must be tremendous with ops...
btw glad your clean.. wish I had paid attention to the signs lol.

The hook must be tremendous with ops...
btw glad your clean.. wish I had paid attention to the signs lol.
Oh sadly im not clean atm. But i am still working on my recovery. Have been for 4 years now.
I had a relapse about 4 days ago. Was clean for almost 8 months. Grrr
Not the longest ive ever made it but still disappointing. I feel like im never gonna kick opis. I am such a helpless slave to them.

I commend your determination. I'm just tired, too old to be starting over again. this time in the red.
Might I ask, wth keeps you going? Getting up,apparently happy to do so?

m