• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a junkie if... v. Ridin' the vein train

Papaverium

Bluelighter
Hey, this used to be one of my favourite threads a few years ago, and it gave me lots of good laughs, but now that I'm back I can't find it, so I wanna start a new one! (mods please redirect if it's here somewhere and I'm just not looking good enough)

You know the rules, and if you don't it's easy! I'll start!

You might be a junkie if....

- You have a favourite vein, (extra points if you have a name for it.)

You might be a junkie if
you're always running out of aluminum foil an pens

Pens? No self respecting junkie uses a pen. How the hell do you smoke the residue out of a fuckin pen??

Ya it's nice when you just got glass but many times I don't so instead of just not doing any, get a pen, make a tutor smoke ur shit then you fucking knock the loose shit out smoke that an let the tar build up then when you can't get anymore shit then plug one end and put a couple drops of alcohol in then plug the other end and shake, then drain onto aluminum foil shaped into a bowl, heat until the alcohol is evaporated an smoke.
Or plug one end add a couple drops of real hot water, plug other end and shake then drain into bottle cap and take a snort of it.
I thought all junkies knew this

Ya it's nice when you just got glass but many times I don't so instead of just not doing any, smoke ur shit then you fucking knock the loose shit out an let the tar build up then when you can't get anymore shit then plug one end and put a couple drops of alcohol in then plug the other end and shake, then drain onto aluminum foil shaped into a bowl, heat until the alcohol is evaporated an smoke.
Or plug one end add a couple drops of real hot water, plug other end and shake then drain into bottle cap and take a snort of it.
I thought all junkies knew this

Just use a foil tube man. I thought all junkies knew this... ;)

My right basilisk vein is my favorite 🖤🖤🖤🖤

You might be a junkie if you've taken a note from your "mom" to the pharmacy for points 😂