• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're rolling hard when. v.its been while

LOL @ some of you guys. This has been quite some interesting reading. I laughed pretty hard at some of the responses. In contrast, my usage and experiences have been very tame compared to what I've been reading here.

With all due respect, just be careful guys. The higher up you go is the farther you have to come down.

...your girlfriend starts giving you a blowjob and your dick stays small and limp and she says she loves the feel of it in her mouth even though you're soft and it feels fantastic to you too and makes you want to go down on her and when you do you've never smelled anything so fabulous or put your tongue anywhere that felt so smooth and yummy and soft.

ahem.
sorry.

B

when u can remember when and where u done ur double drop and ur fourth one but cant remember when u done the third or where u done the half ur mate give u

You know when...

*i trance out on the strobe lights and stare at them for ten minuites
*every song is my favourite song
*i talk to a random person then cant remember who i just talked to
*hug anyone and everyone
^^^^ LOL LOL ohhhh ya!! Done those

You know when you are rolling hard when?
1. You can not feel your legs
2. Walking and talking is a challange
3. The Dj drops you favorit Tranck and you are in tears
4. When you think you lost something and you Have to find it.. So you look for it all over the place and it was right there in front of your face the whole time
5. The Bass in the music feels soooo good all over your body you close your eyes for a few seconds, and it feels like hours. And when you open your eyes you have to remember where you are at.
6. when you want to go up to everyone and talk to them just to forget their names later.
7. You can't stop hugging the person that is wearing the big furry black jacket.. Since it feels so good.
8. Your cheepie Target mittens Feel Great on your face
9. Your whole body feels tinggly.
10. You don't care who just kissed you. You are happy that you just got kissed.
11. You wish the night will never end!
12. When you forget where you parked the car and walk around the venue looking for it.

When your surrounded by people who are really tree's :p... and when you sit there peaking hard, thinking your going to be 100 more pills on Monday because this is so amazing :) Hahahaha.

When someone spills a drink on the carpet and you jump up to clean it up(you don't normally like cleaning), yet, ten minutes later you realise you're still scrubbing the already dry as a bone carpet!!! LOL. When I noticed what I was doing, I laughed and said "you know you're rolling hard when....."...LOL

...when the bouncer at the club looks like an red smurf while trying to avoid laughing and making eye contact

You know you're fucked up when:

- You're talking backwards but it makes so much sense
- You can't actually see anything but a big mass of blur
- You text someone you shouldn't have asking them for "casual sex" at your house.
- You say "I'll have an application form for that" to an un-related question.

You know your mates are fucked up when:

- One of them thinks he's in the Terminator film and is actually John Connor.
- They ask you when were going to the Wedding even though they've just spent the whole day at the wedding.
- They try to put money in a CD player because they think it's a Jukebox.
- They tell you they have to stop dancing because they have trollies to wash.
- They can see people skateboarding across the roof.

When you walk eeeeeeeeever so slowly past a group of policeman, so you dont arouse suspicion, only to realise that they're actually trees.

Of course, you dont realise that until you've squinted at them for 5 odd minutes, most inconspicous!

Or you use the line 'My pupils arn't dilated Officer, jut curious' with all the sincerity in the world

:D

OMG.... Everyone's posts are fvckin hilarious

I just had to add my own (all true of course, and most of them were me =D .... a few were friends)

You're know you're rolling hard when....

*When the CD skips for over an hour but you and your crackhead friends don't realize it because you thought it was a phat new remix.
*When you think you're getting the best massage of your life, but you really were just face-down in the carpet.... in a dark room.... by yourself.... while talking to the carpet.
*When you're so f'ed up that you try to do a hit of nitrous but you put the wrong part of the whip cream maker in your mouth/let go of the balloon and squirt all the nitrous into the air.
*When you see your crackhead friend relaease all that nitrous and you jump up and try to suck the nitrous out of the air, knowing that you can't see a damn thing and just need to sit your tweeking behind back on the floor b4 you hurt yourself.
*You answer an imaginary telephone sporadically, ALL NIGHT.
*When you start a sentence in one language and finish in another, or in jibberish.
*When you start a conversation and 30 seconds later you hear yourself talking but don't know what the hell you're saying.
*When you're at an outdoor rave and spend 45 minutes in the Port-A-Potty singing to yourself.
*When you suddenly become a lot more comfortable with a lot less clothing on.
*When you manage to get the cigarette up to your mouth, but can't light it because your hand with the lighter in it is like three feet away.
*When you close your eyes and wake up not knowing where you are.
*When you get that urge to call your parents at like 3AM.
*When you're in a completely dark room with a bunch of rollers, light a cig, put the lighter down on the floor, notice a flash of light from the floor five seconds later, and jump up and scream 'Holy sh!t the room's on fire!' Once everyone DIES laughing, one person points out that the 'fire' is just the spot where the streetlamp is coming in through the window and hitting the floor.
*When you get kicked in the face but you don't even feel it.
*When it takes you ten minutes to figure out how to get out of that very same room.
*When everyone gets omnisexual.
*When you go on 'missions' together.
*When your eyes are wiggling so hard that you start moving your head from side to side to catch up with the eyewiggles.... until your friend puts their hands on both side of your head to stop you, 'cause you look like the girl in The Exorcist.
*When you just received the lamest excuse for a massage ever, but you're just so glad that someone touched you and.... hey, actually he/she is looking kind of cute as your rolls intensifies, so....
*When you give someone 41 compliments in 60 seconds.
*When 39 of the 41 compliments were the same thing repeated over and over.
*When you have the sudden urge to try on as many different articles of clothing as possible, and do a fashion show for everyone else.
*When you strip down to your undies, use a towel for a cape, and go leaping around the room pretending to be a superhero.
*When all the guys try to sing along with that really high vocal part in the song.... and it actually sounds good to you.
*When you walk around a room full of rollers and you're wearing a pair of fleece pants and you ask people 'Excuse me.... have you met my pants?'
*When you see the guy with the fleece pants walk up to you and ask that question and you scream with delight and start rubbing the guy's legs.

Woo damn.... man, were those some good times.

You know your rolling hard when you create animals....

You know you are rolling hard when you close your eyes, and have visions of "E-cows" that you can go to the butcher and get "E-steak" from and "E-milk" from the dairy.
Incidentally....it was my first time rolling and my friends thought I was out of my friggin mind.
X 8o

i think you no when your rolling hard, dont gotta go by all this cheesy shit ravers do when there rolling, come on now

....when you dislocate your jaw, massacre the inside of your cheeks and attain a stress fracture to your mandible because of all the grinding and teeth clenching you've been doing!!
(happened to me last week....doctor had to pop jaw back in place and its been swollen and sore for the last week, couldnt talk for days, or eat for a week it was so sore........but sooooooooo worth it!!!).