• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You Know You're Rollin Hard When......

when the music sounds quite a bit sharper and you look around the room and can feel that everyone is on the same wave-length. Like you can actually feel the breaths that everyone is taking.
and,
when you look around the room and you see things that you would normally think were pretty weird, but in your present mind your like 'that looks so cool, I wanna do that!'

^^^^
sounds like MDMA to me.
How about: when you spend half an hour trying to work out if the person dancing next to you is a friend of yours, and still can't tell...then you realise that said friend is in another country.
Or, when people in the club appear to be wearing plastic masks that look like the face of a friend of yours who left the club about an hour ago, and you think 'wow, that's pretty cool, they make masks which look like J---- now"

......when u try and play pool, or maybe even snooker, and u realise that your judgement is enhanced by about 10 times, as your non-rollin' mate tells you you're better than ronnie o'sullivan, after you've seven (or nine) balled his ass! Playing the guitar seems to be ALOT easier too, every gig I've done has been whilst on the old biscuits.....

When you think your at work and try and tell everyone in the club to keep the noise down because you can't hear the person your speaking to on the phone (which is actually your water bottle).

You know you're rollin hard when your man asks you to hold is next pill to drop while he unscrews his water bottle cap and then he asks for the pill back to he can drop it. And you say,"What pill?" Then realizing that wasn't for you while you put the water bottle cap back on your water. HEHEHEHE!

When (at the rave party) you walk up to Mr. Policeman, Mr. Security Guard, Mr. EMT Guy, smiling, and ask them if they are having a good time.
LMAO... I've actually done that, and it was quite fun considereing I got away with it. I didn't have anything on me at the time, which is why I was so ballsy I guess. It would suck to do that and end up getting searched while you still have your other pill and your $20 sack of ketamine in your pocket. hehehe

LOL ive done that to a cop before. once i meowed like a cat, my second time dropping. i dont know why but i did thats the only thing i can really remember from that night.

When you see first-hand the shallowness of a friend rolling that you vow to never roll again and actually never roll again.
I am stuck in that vibe atm, cos I had work the next day I declined going out with my mates whilst on them one night. I decided to tag along and have a little smoke to see what it would be like and omfg since then I have never touched them again :|
Also you know you are rolling hard when you are sitting outside and there is a billboard with just a giant bic mac on, and all you can think about is having a big mac. That one is nasty :p

You know ya rollin hard when.... u start babbling random shit, while ya eyes are rollin in the back of ya skull and the next thing u know is you are dropping and spilling everything you come in contact with.

When some girl starts hugging you, and then you hug her and you are like " yo you can stop hugging me now. " Then she clings on though still, so you are walking around with some girl clinging onto you, and you are having trouble dancing because of this.

...You walk into a Marsh Supermarket 5 times during the night to get more gummi worms and spend half the time just eating them straight from the containers while you search around the store looking for the baggy containers to put them in.
did that a couple weeks ago :p

100! w00t w00t!
Got some more: when you spend about 90 minutes looking at a guy in the club, absolutely, 100% convinced that he is Valkyrie from Bluelight. Even though you have never met or spoken to Valkyrie. And she is a woman (happend to me).
Then on your way out of the club, which is run by Carl Cox, legendary DJ and large black man, your way is blocked by a large black man who you push past muttering...and click who he is about 10 minutes later.
Then you are damn lucky not to be beaten up by some Asian kids on the street (that may not have had anything to do with how hard I was rolling).
Then you become convinced that two random lads on the night bus home are also Bluelighters, but luckily don't attempt to discuss this with them....
And don't even mention earlier in the night, trying to eat in a Chinese restaurant somewhere in central London, completely unable to swallow a single mouthful of food, while your friends have domestics and alternately storm out of the restaurant, then staggering upstairs and trying to have a really intense, loving conversation with a woman from California while waiting to use the bathroom, then offering to let her use the men's room while I guard it, because the women's is broken....happy days ;)

A reminder to all: doxxing someone (revealing their real life identity) is about the strictest rule we have on here. I don't care what drama is going on, it is never under any circumstances okay to reveal someone's personal identity on here. It's none of anyone's business but your own.