• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You Know You're Rollin Hard When......

When the girls dancing look like spinning dolls on a cake...
When the light patterns sear a highway thru your mind.
When you close your eyes lean back into the couch and think.
T E C K N O I L O V E TECKNO.....
When water becomes the most precious most wonderful substance in the world.
When you chew the chew outta of chewing gum..
When someone bums a cigarette and you are both there smoking and feeling to yourself...NEWPORTS, we both rolling oh heh the telepath channel is up...with no words.
When you think to yourself..."I never want to feel any other way every again"

When you can't finish a sentance because you brain is producing more great new thoughts and ideas and your mouth can't keep up.
LMAO so true!!!! he he he :)

Originally posted by ceaser:
You know your Rollin Hard when u pull out your phone to write a msg to one of your friends to inform them that you are off ya pickle but cannot see wat ya typing cause your eyes are everywhere except on the phone and the phone is shaking in ya hand and you have no idea wat the hell are trying to type when u get half way through it..
Happens to me a bit

Whoooo! so very very tru.

haha when you accidentally smack your face on a wall and instead of cringing in pain you just think about how good it felt

after leaving whichever club you've been at, you strike up a conversation with the bouncer, ask him if he's having a good night, and then tell him that you're just off home for a nice joint...
done that!
[ 10 August 2002: Message edited by: day_tripper ]

you know you're rollin hard when its the middle of winter and you and a buddy have a snowball fight without shirts on, run inside, and pass out due to the temperture change!!

..when all the lights go out and toys and gum and binky's and glow sticks come out

... your friend is thanking the security guy for keeping everyone safe while you make wedding plans with a girl you met 30 seconds ago...
true story. good times.

...When you drink from a glass of water, you slip into another dimension called Liquid Lake.

when u spend half an hour at the end of the nite looking for the carpark (not the car).
Which happens to be next to the venue.

***Your teeth are chatterin' so bad yoo cant hardly talk.
***Yoo have several people throughout the night/morning come up to yoo and ask if your okay.
***The only comprehensible word yoo are able to form is WOW.
***Yoo graciously allow a kitten to scratch the FUCK outa your hand thinking it feels good until yoo wake up tha next day.
***Yoo completely forgot about the lit ciggarette in your hand.
***Yoo walk and feel like your floating on air.

you know your rolling hard when you lose your socks at a rave... the partee i went to had a foam room so i guess i lost them some where there...

When you are dancing and you can feel sweat leaving every pore on your skin
When your friend asks you to hold his gum while he dumps another pill and all of a sudden he says "wheres my gum?" and in between chews you say "i dont know". he takes it back and you feel incomplete without it, so you spend the next half-hour trying to find some more. theres a packet in your pocket.
mc

You know you're rollin' when you can't stop rubbing your hands together, your whole body is buzzing, and all you can say is "AAAAAAAWWWWW....Fuck Man AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW....Oh my God....i'm so off my chops!" with a big cheesy grin on your face!

... you sit down for a rest and realise just how devinely pleasurable it is to lean forward and lightly scratch the back of your scalp with your fingertips...
... and then some poor bugger slips on the river of drool on the floor beneath you!

You know you are going really hard when you are a passenger in a car cruising in your own neighborhood and you keep saying "where the fuck are we?"

A really good friend that you are rolling with says that he has always wanted someone to pee on him....and of course, you want everyone to be Happy! So, you go in the bathroom with him tell him to lay in the tub, and you pee on him.
This sounds Strange now. But, I will tell you, when on "E" it was pretty damn Kewl.

When you are looking to re fill your water bottle for half an hour only to realise that it is already full! Figure that one out! :)