• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You Know You're Rollin Hard When......

You are rolling hard when everything is a blur. Two pills at the start feel like super great start, everything is a blur. And then dancing starts, one takes third, fourth, fith pill, it doesn't bring satisfaction, but sleep comes on.

When you almost fall over because your eyes are wiggling so hard.

iu

when your duck bill is on backwards

When your toes , fingers constantly tingling and you stay up for days dancing your Ass off. :green banana::In love::In love::In love:You just cannot sit still for than 5 seconds and you feel every single beat from the speakers in the club! You just gotta dance your ASS OFF to Techno!!!

.. your buddy transforms into a hairy midget troll in red underwear in front of you (massive amounts of MDMA, first time).

Finish this sentence on you're own.
You know you're rollin hard when you put your pants on backwards

You know you're rolling hard when... you can't finish a sentence on your own, or remember the start, and it never made any sense anyway.

Or more recently when youre on MDA and casually showing somebody that isn't there your EQ as it reflects off your monitor speakers.

Basically... when you look sort of like thiso_O:alien: as you pull off your best squirm locked on the ground, and they decide to hook your jaw up to power the national grid.

When you're trying to break your phone in half thinking it's a bar of chocolate.

When you have a full blown conversation with a lamppost

When your Mrs comes downstairs to find you standing there motionless with a bottle of spray detergent in one hand and a cloth in the other saying "what am I doing?"

When you walk through the door, take your trousers off and put them on your head

When you repeatedly edit a post in Bluelight and it still ends up as gobbledygook

When you're engrossed in a TV program and its not even switched on

When you are the master of the universe...

When you point out the monks hiking down the side of the A1 motorway to a taxi driver at 5am

When you see a lorry going down a bicycle track at 5am.

When you casually ask your mate if a hobbit just went past on a bicycle.

When you're trying to go to a tent at a festival but every time you blink it moves across the field, so you can't actually get there.

This is a true story but you know you're rolling hard when you start dancing with your buddies hot Asian girlfriend and she starts talking dirty. She's rolling too.

She starts with all this "I'm gonna hurt you so bad when we get back to the apartment!". My buddy was gone to the bathroom.

We all left the club and I'm driving my 300zx to his apartment.

I turned the wrong way on a one way road and decided the safe thing to do at that point was park backwards and walk.

I came to the next morning at the bottom of a hill missing a shoe, my wallet, and my car keys. No memory of how I came to be in such a state.

We were drinking pretty solid for a few hours before we found the rolls. I never mix alcohol with MDMA as a result of this experience.

My other buddy told me my buddy dumped the chick because she said she wanted to wait for me to get to his apartment that night when they got home. Lol.

Last edited:
This is a true story but you know you're rolling hard when you start dancing with your buddies hot Asian girlfriend and she starts talking dirty. She's rolling too.

Starts with all this "I'm gonna hurt you so bad when we get back to the apartment!". My buddy was gone to the bathroom.

We all left the club and I'm driving my 300zx to his apartment.

I turned the wrong way on a one way road and decided the safe thing to do at that point was park backwards and walk.

I came to the next morning at the bottom of a hill missing a shoe, my wallet, and my car keys. No memory of how I came to be in such a state.

We were drinking pretty solid for a few hours before we found the rolls. I never mix alcohol with MDMA as a result of this experience.

My other buddy told me my buddy dumped the chick because she said she wanted to wait for me to get to his apartment that night when they got home. Lol.

Classic story! Drugs, romance, being in a right old clip on pills, missing shoe, the lot. Thats got it all for me. Thank you. X

When you're at a festival and you have to squat down and hold on to the grass to stop yourself floating away, and then start to worry cos the grass is starting to tear...

When you reassure a burly copper that we are all one really and that you truly have unconditional and unlimited love for him... and then you walk into a Mini Cooper, fall over and start laughing manically

When you hear your mates pissing themselves laughing in the van and you realise you're outside in the pouring rain snogging your absent partners bestie...

When the dj sincerely apologises to you for being too fucked to carry on at 11am when you're the last man dancing in the barn at the party....

When you wonder why the fuck your mate is freaking out then you realise you're sat in middle of the dancefloor in the club with your extensive collection of drugs neatly laid out in front of you while you ponder what to have next

I could go on but those are some edited highlights....

Classic story! Drugs, romance, being in a right old clip on pills, missing shoe, the lot. Thats got it all for me. Thank you. X
I used to have the hugest fetish for Asian women too. I married one from the Philippines.

I've always wondered what would've happened if I made it there and she started doing all the shit she was talking about doing when we were back at the club.

I'm not sure if my buddy and I would still be friends today or not if that happened. I just spoke to him the other day on Facebook. We're gonna get together and most likely get high sometime soon. We used to trip together a lot. I've known him since high school.

Sorry boys, I've got a good one and this happened to me.

You know your rolling hard when your in the bathroom trying to take a piss and you notice a starfish on the wall (some ordiment on my nans wall), you then fully believe your a bank teller and the starfish is a customer who wants to get money out of an account, you then don't know how to get money so you goto walk out of the bathroom to get the manager, but then you realize your in the bathroom and you need to take a piss so you go back to the toilet only to wind up in the conversation with the starfish again and pressing the toilet buttons to get money out for him. This lasted 2 hours. 2 HOURS I WAS TRYING TO PISS BUT WAS CAUGHT IN A FUCKED BRAIN MOVIE.

When you quote the same post twice in one of the PD social threads and reply to it twice. One of my replies said only 'Mmmm' and the other, for no reason at all, said only 'skid row'. Hahaha.

I was kinda drunk when I decided to take 720mg of MDMA that night. Whoa!! @AutoTripper

When you quote the same post twice in one of the PD social threads and reply to it twice. One of my replies said only 'Mmmm' and the other, for no reason at all, said only 'skid row'. Hahaha.

I was kinda drunk when I decided to take 720mg of MDMA that night. Whoa!! @AutoTripper
Slip column? 😂

When Saturn has strayed complete out of view behind, along with matter entirely.

Not exactly rolling as such. I could think back to that mote specifically.

Interstellar orbit is mental stuff though.

When you get on a dating app and start offering to feed strange women free MDMA and offering to lick their pussies, LMFAO. (Thankfully no one who claimed to be interested showed up)