Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am head over heels for this thread. I wanna add mine:

When you discover Molly at the ripe old age of 30, and start calling up all your old friends to ask why you never did it back in the day.

Then "peer pressure" them to get babysitters for their kids and come roll with you. "C'mon dewd! We have lasers and a bounce house!!"

When you stop in the middle of sex to give your girl a lightshow

Last edited by a moderator:
It would work better if she was on her back..
nbd;js.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would work better if she was on her back..
nbd;js.

On her back doesnt work to well becaise you have to be laying stomach down on her bak to be able to use your hands well. Once laying on her back your hands freely can move about And they are in direct line of her face if she looks forward. Just a lil tricky poo.

When you can honestly say you would roll everday of your life if you could. Guilty
When you can do nothing but listen to techno dancing by yourself at 8 in the morn..... while laying in bed lol

IM DANCING WITH MY SE ELF OH YEAH DANCING WITH MY SELLFFFFFF

SRSLY tho who wouldnt choose to roll around as a leisure activity over any other drug if you could

way more fun that getting hammered or smokin pot.

my friend was saying he got VD on his computer, i was like am i hearing you right? u got VD from or on ur computer, he was talking about VIRTUAL DJ program to mix music- im the etard lol

I guess I'd b kinda e-tarded when the first thing I thought about when I seen VD was Virtual DJ 8)

Ten.. I got like 53 pages already, most have valuable material but there's still some left from my noob days :\

Status
Not open for further replies.