• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend was saying he got VD on his computer, i was like am i hearing you right? u got VD from or on ur computer, he was talking about VIRTUAL DJ program to mix music- im the etard lol

another time we were rolling nuts at my buddies house wen our friend sitting next to us handed me the tv remote and asked if i could read it to him, he was serrious . he thought it was his phone , he was rolling so hard he was talking to himself it was halarious . to this day wen we chill some one will be like hey fool can u read this text for me , and throw a remote in his lap it never gets old

you know your an etard wen u go to write a awsome tr about a wonderful lsd trip and it gets deleted by the mod due to horrible grammar and spelling , i saved it on my computer tho

Last edited:
You ^
1) that just makes you blonde.
2) lol
3) According to you, I'm an etard. :p
You don't know me. Dont judge me.

You know you're an e tard when you've rolled for 2 days straight and stand at the toilet for an hour trying to piss one drop.

Ahhh
Been there...

You now you're an etard when you explain the common adulterants to some one and they understand what you're saying.

when you buy an eighth expecting to wait a month for new years, because you rolled hard 3 weekends in a row and it's only been 2 months since then, but you're listening to trance and hear of a party tonight, and without hesitation completely change your mind and go out for an unreal night out. At least there is a month to go before you have to roll again.

You come home from gloving basically all night, and see the Christmas tree that your family set up that has LED Christmas lights on it, and all you can think of is harvesting the lights for their bulbs so you can stick them in gloves.......=D

Hahahah you know you're an etard when you can function well enough to lay call of duty while rolling.

wen u look at your penis and think "u didnt shrink too bad this timeee"

A good friend of mine once phoned a drug help line when his dick shrank. They said that's not really what they're there for. :)

You know you're an etard:
-when you hear someone use the phrase "slow your roll" and you think "hell no"
-when someone says they know someone with social problems, and say, "they make pills for that"
-when you consider yourself a pill connoisseur

When you name your new puppy 'Molly' and your mother says "Tht better not be drug related"

when you were gonna post something, but looked for a friends older post, and completely forget what you yourself were gonna post...
this literally just happened...

You know you're etard when you trace your own hand with your own lit cigarette in a jamaican hip hop club.

You know you are an e-tard/druggie when you meet american ravers in Ukraine who found out about you by typing in "Bluelight Ukraine" in google (this is a true story btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.