• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

You can really see how weak some people are

I get it. I know I am weak in more than one way myself too. But yes I agree many people are not as strong as they should be?

Lol I do like the idea of being a spiritual warrior but I simply am the fool wandering outside the watchtower so to speak at this point in my current existence.

It's not necessarily weak to crave social interaction. Or a daily routine.

Personally, I'm more of a loner. But even I've been struggling a bit. This entire situation doesn't do much for my anxiety, from a sickness/cleanliness/germaphobe perspective. My brother has OCD and has been even worse than me.

This is more so concerning this female on my Snapchat, who’s a 9 in my eyes but ever since this has happened she’s made 30 mins worth of snaps each one displaying her loosing her sanity even more so. I just find that when people have no one but themselves, they no longer can run from how much of an asshole they are in life. Once again not directed at you guys.
It's not necessarily weak to crave social interaction. Or a daily routine.

Personally, I'm more of a loner. But even I've been struggling a bit. This entire situation doesn't do much for my anxiety, from a sickness/cleanliness/germaphobe perspective. My brother has OCD and has been even worse than me.

This is more so concerning this female on my Snapchat, who’s a 9 in my eyes but ever since this has happened she’s made 30 mins worth of snaps each one displaying her loosing her sanity even more so. I just find that when people have no one but themselves, they no longer can run from how much of an asshole they are in life. Once again not directed at you guys.

yeah I get it. a lot of people are really shallow and self-centered. Those people on the crowded beaches in Florida come to mind.

I'm comfortable being alone with my thoughts, I'm used to it. But for some it must be pretty devastating.

Although, I think it would be much worse if people were without their phones. Social media has made us all isolated in many ways a long time ago. I don't use it anymore myself.

I deleted Facebook, Instagram at 3k followers (sighs) and twitter. Now I have only have this Snapchat and my soundcloud, which sucks cause I’m not able to effectively promote my music. But I feel as if that will work itself out to what it’s suppose to be anyways.
yeah I get it. a lot of people are really shallow and self-centered. Those people on the crowded beaches in Florida come to mind.

I'm comfortable being alone with my thoughts, I'm used to it. But for some it must be pretty devastating.

Although, I think it would be much worse if people were without their phones. Social media has made us all isolated in many ways a long time ago. I don't use it anymore myself.

Ironically this would have been my sentiments/thoughts/feelings many, many years ago. I was 100% alright being self-quarantined, alone, embracing loneliness and stuff like that.

Things change. People change. It's quite horrible for me now.

I think "weak" is a wrong thing to say because we're not meant to be solitary creatures; we're not red pandas who spend most of their life alone. Humans are naturally social beings.

Others might see those that are weak to be the people with pre-existing health conditions or old of age; this is also an unfair perspective. Try to have empathy for others for the sake of your own mental well-being.

I can really dig someone who can be totally fine mentally alone in their head for years on end, man, I really can so I don't think less of you for sharing your opinions. Just some food for thought, hope you are well.

That girl and I say girl, not woman, would be someone you would never want to have as a partner in life.
Someone who falls apart at the seams over this easy and stupid shit is not going to have your back and is going to be a huge pain in your ass. For Life!

Looks are not worth that much! They fade also.

Ironically this would have been my sentiments/thoughts/feelings many, many years ago. I was 100% alright being self-quarantined, alone, embracing loneliness and stuff like that.

Things change. People change. It's quite horrible for me now.

I think "weak" is a wrong thing to say because we're not meant to be solitary creatures; we're not red pandas who spend most of their life alone. Humans are naturally social beings.

Others might see those that are weak to be the people with pre-existing health conditions or old of age; this is also an unfair perspective. Try to have empathy for others for the sake of your own mental well-being.

I can really dig someone who can be totally fine mentally alone in their head for years on end, man, I really can so I don't think less of you for sharing your opinions. Just some food for thought, hope you are well.
Off topic: Not sure what happened, but I like and I'm happy for you.

I don't mind the being alone so to speak, cause i m not alone as I stay with other people too. But you can only talk to them so much and only about certain stuff. So for me I just miss not being able to talk shit with my mates. And smoke together. Nothing better then sharing weed

I am introvert who loves to work on various hobbies, a wide array of different projects, this is borderline heaven to me. If it weren’t for the fact people are dying over this it might even be considered fun.

That said I’m making no money and that fucking sucks no matter how you slice it.

I grew up with an alcoholic neglectful mother and a father who broke his neck and was constantly in bed in pain. I learned how to entertain myself at an early age and it stuck.

I do have my girl and my dogs too, pupper cuddles helps.. I bet a lot of people are getting dogs right now.

-GC

It’s kinda cool seeing all the normies freaking out like we do all the time! Welcome to our world fuckers!

ihave been on a bender since corona isolation started. So it was aeasy being off in whacked out lala land. When I sober up though I’m gonna struggle. Need to be out and about. 100% extroverted. Hates being idle at home.

😬

I think I could laugh harder at the behavior of the less haired monkeys if I was not a less haired monkey myself. I mean look at us.. and I still love and laugh at us.. what else are you going to do?