• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Yo does adderall nd suboxone cause SS?

^ lol.. I'm a huge WW2 buff, and I was thinking about the SS too when all the "ss" talk was happening.

- Hopeless

^ lol.. I'm a huge WW2 buff, and I was thinking about the SS too when all the "ss" talk was happening.

- Hopeless

Me too!!

I had a WW2 history appreciation thread over in EADD but haven't posted in it for a a while.

Personal area of interest being the Western Front from June 1944 (around d-day) to early 1945 (bulge and Hurtgen forest) and also the Rhine crossing ....

Also keen student of stalingrad campaign and kursk....

Not that interested in the Pacific as much....

That Hitler fella was a crazy MOFO!!

I'm interested in both fronts, but the eastern front is craaazy! I've been making it my point of emphasis, and I am shocked at the shear numbers!

- hs

I'm interested in both fronts, but the eastern front is craaazy! I've been making it my point of emphasis, and I am shocked at the shear numbers!

- hs

Yeah it's doubtful whether we would have won without the battle of attrition suffered by the Ruskies....UK or US certainly wouldn't have accepted 20 million dead troops....

I've a couple of good books on Stalingrad....the average German infantryman had a REALLY rough time in the Kessle.

Interesting that Hitler actually HELPED the Allies win with his ever stupider and stupider decisions....not allowing the 6th army to break out of stalingrad being a prime example...

I am on Bupe maintenance after an opiate addiction and my doctor who prescribes me that, prescribes me both Adderall and Suboxone. So I'm HOPING not.

I have been prescribed both suboxone and adderall, and I never had any troubles with it....I once was prescribed Zoloft and suboxone, and I feel I may have went through serotonin syndrome before from the combo, I was very disoriented for like an hour?

I DOUBT it if its d amph/adderall and Suboxone dude, neither one of them does anything noticeable to serotonin neurons but ofcourse genetics play a role in drugs activation of Serotonin. Mao a gene could make a theoretical serotonin boosting effect from amphetamine more potent but I doubt it.

MDMA alone or Meth do not cause Serotonin syndrome in non ODs in most people so I assume the combination of D amph and a non tramadol super synthetic opiate do not.

Do opiates even act on Serotonin? They are euphoric not boring Its not 5 htp lol.

With Xanax too, I know little about the safety of the combo of all three in general, but that would definitely block any chance of SS symptoms anyway assuming its not just fucking dangerous in general to take all THREE euphoriants daily just to face the day.

Do you actually have Anhedonia/Butthurt/and anxiety all at once to need stims/opiates/xanax lol.