Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yikes Customs Search!

Joe Mexican

Bluelighter
Well i'm new here so be nice.

Perhaps i should start at the beginning. You see last month i "brought" (what i really mean is paid for) some ephedrine form an online pharmacy. On the surface this was a good idea as a friend had brought some just one month ago and he received his just fine.

Fast forward to two weeks later and what do we see but a police car parked in front of our house and we think to ourselves that this is a little odd but make no particular note of it.

Come new year my package still has not arrived and by now i think i have been ripped off by some dodgy internet company, but alas this is not the case (i wish it was). For this morning i found out my package had been seized when 3 customs officer's knock on my door with a search warrant looking for a meth lab for fuck's sake. And of course they confiscated all my pipes goddamnit. :X

Now of course everything spirals out of control ending in a phone call telling my parents about all the drugs i've been eating/smoking. That was not a fun time.

Yeah, maybe could you kindly tell us how much you brought (not prices ;) )? like how many pills or mg's/grams worth of ephedrine?

It would have sound odd, if it was just a small amount and 3 customs raided your place, but if it was a large order, it's really not surprising if they did raid your place looking for a meth lab.

Why did you order epherdrine anyway ?

It is a strong beta adrenaline agonist (makes your heart go much harder and faster so put your blood pressure up), but hardly increases dopamine at all.

I personally think it is awful stuff, and would rather have Lint 70% dark chocolate. It gets me higher.

Thanks for sharing your story Joe Mexican. I hope things work out ok. At least you didn't have a meth lab.

BigTrancer :)

yeah woops seems to be the word of the moment, as for how much 6 grams.

I did some (not enough) checking in to it and thought it was quasi-legal
Also i will ad someone i knew had done exactly the same thing and got away with it (lemmings off a cliff)

Now i am well aware this seems like a lot and in hindsight it was about the stupidest decision one could make. At least no convictions are coming of it and now i am a wiser man. As they say whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

EDIT: I am in NZ

NZ customs are harsh mothers... ;) Be warned if you're visting that place!

Bend over, cough cough..

Get a P.O Box for things like that. Address it to the manager and dont open the parcel for some time after and write return to sender. If this fails - deny, deny ,deny
Customs in NZ are bastards-lol

I suggest not following the P.O. box route. Customs can and will perform a controlled delivery and as the addressee you are responsible for the contents, regardless of your line of defense. IMO it is simply not worth it, particularly for ephedrine.

Ephedrine into NZ

:(

The 2 times I've tried to get Ephedrine into NZ, I've managed it - first time was before the whole "P" thing took off (about 2-3 years ago), and I got in 2 lots of EAS Betalean. Customs stopped it, but once they talked to me, they let me have it (I dont look like a meth cook :) )

Second time was coming back from Bali - bought in AND DECLARED one small tube of ephedrine (20x25mg) - the customs guy didn't care, said he would only take them if it was 10's of grams, I think - ie, we should have bought 4 or so in ...

I guess the key is: be up front with them, and DONT bring in a lot - get the smallest amount you can. Skimping on the postage is not worth it. Might have changed, given the amount of meth / P being made.....

Oh, and dont make meth with it ;-)