• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Yet another plugging oxy question, sorry

oxyrusnyc

Greenlighter
I know there is A LOT of topics on this already; so I am sorry for making yet another one, I couldn't find all the answers I was looking for.

I know/read about the basics... just want to clarify a couple of things.

1. The oral syringe I bought comes with an attachment.. its my understanding that you only use the tip of the syringe, WITHOUT the attachment. And you should use all 5LM/10LM of the syringe.

2. As far as dissolving.. is it better to mix in warm water or room temperate?

3. How long does a crushed up pill should take to fully dissolve? I read that someone said its better to dissolve in the syringe itself; as in add powder to syringe and little water and shake it up, what are your thoughts on that? Last time I still saw powder residue..is that normal or should it be completely dissolved (clear)?

4. Lastly, how long does it usually take to kick in (how long to lay on the side) and how long does it usually last compared to snorting or taking orally?

Again I am sorry for asking these questions all over again but I thank you in advance for reading and hopefully replying:)

If you are using the tiny roxi pills that are oxycodone only then 2ml per pill should be plenty of water, use at least 5ml though even if it's only one pill.

The pills will never fully dissolve, there is always some unsoluble crap left in there, just shake the pill in the syringe filled with hot water for a couple minutes. Be sure to let the water cool a little bit before injecting for obvious reasons.

The tip of the syringe is not needed, just toss it. For me it takes 10 minutes to kick in, then it hits real hard. I love plugged oxy, it's a pretty good rush.

If you are using the tiny roxi pills that are oxycodone only then 2ml per pill should be plenty of water, use at least 5ml though even if it's only one pill.

The pills will never fully dissolve, there is always some unsoluble crap left in there, just shake the pill in the syringe filled with hot water for a couple minutes. Be sure to let the water cool a little bit before injecting for obvious reasons.

The tip of the syringe is not needed, just toss it. For me it takes 10 minutes to kick in, then it hits real hard. I love plugged oxy, it's a pretty good rush.

I am using 30mg A215s... I notice quite a bit of undissolved stuff left in the syringe so I guess that's normal? When you said "The tip of the syringe is not needed" I am guessing your talking about the attachment right? The tip of the syringe is what you actually insert isnt it? I'm just asking because the tip itself on the syringe is pretty short like less then 2" maybe? Just worried about the water not actually going in.. kinda hard to tell with the lube lol

Yeah toss the attachment not the actual tip. The undisolved crap is normal, just shake it all up right before you plug it.

Two more things..

1. I read a little more into it and it seems most people advice putting the half/whole syringe in (not just the tip) till plunger!?

2. About the water.. is tap water safe to use (any chlorine/fluoride dangers?) or is distilled water the way to go?