What he said.
An' I never say that.
;)

Acid...

truly an experience.

All I can say is: Hugh takes all.

Trip report to follow ;)

I have had real good and bad experiances on acid,

After Watching fear and louthing in Las Vegas, dont know why, but it has soiled any future acid adventures.

LOL... this is turning into an 'experiences with acid' thread. :D I was underwhelmed my first time too. I don't think I really even felt anything (except light euphoria) until I was sitting in a room with a guitar, and then (possibly trying to create SOME kind of experience out of it) it appeared that the guitar was moving towards me in attack-mode. Much hilarity ensued from that, because I felt I physically could not move away from the evil guitar.

New things *I've* tried recently? I had one of those ready-made shots (in little plastic glasses you buy in a 4-pack) with sambuca and some creamy liqueur at a party recently... made me almost hurl. I remembered I hate sambuca.

I tried Chris' sundried tomato with cashew and parmessan dip.

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING.

I was skepical about it as I normally don't like nuts in my food at all... but no, this stuff really surprised me.

Go pick up one, or two or three or ten!

Gatorade Stawberry Blast
Lemon, Lime & Strawberry

It's not bad, but really sweet. Not my idea of a sports drink but then again, I'm sitting at a desk so........... :\

6/10

I tried Red Rooster's new (?) Baguette D'Lite today.

I wouldn't recommend it. Pretty ordinary. Not D'light-ful at all!! *takes money back to Maccas*

But Hungry Jacks' grilled chicken baguette is pretty nice.

I can honestly say I've never had a baguette. For something that's meant to be fresh, they certianly don't look it.

anna! said:
But Hungry Jacks' grilled chicken baguette is pretty nice.

Yes, actually they are my favourite out of the new breed of low-fat baguette takeaways. Really yummy and fresh.

Macca's Thai Chicken one comes a close second.

They're only virtuous if you don't get the chips though =D

*cringe* I may have to edit it down first...

A certain Bluelighter got slightly offended when I revealed that on my first acid trip, "he" became a "she"... ;)

Hugh's a bluelighter now? WOWSERS. I told you, he runs the place ;)

A week ago now, but thought it was worth a mention (suprised i can remember what i said)

e + nang = "reality is made out of chocolate"

That's so true though man ;) hehe... Life is sweet, creamy & full of nuts ;)

We decided to buy 2 single lilo's (floating beds) and take them to Fraser Island to float down Eli Creek. If you ever go to Fraser, I strongly suggest you try this. It was so wonderful to be laying down, with my plastic cup of wine, floating down a beautiful freshwater creek, while all the plebs were doggy-paddling around us. ;) Quite a few people commented on our Rolls Royce style of floatation as well.

Also, when the tide is fully high, the water travels up the creek a little, creating permanent waves, which make for loads of fun on a lilo. :)

i tried painting for the first time

and this is what happened

IMG_1617.jpg

its on canvas

^ scared the crap outa me, thought i was looking at someones innards sprayed across the screen

i would describe it as ... [sorry, keyboard ran out of ink] ;)

iamtha1 said:
*cringe* I may have to edit it down first...

A certain Bluelighter got slightly offended when I revealed that on my first acid trip, "he" became a "she"... ;)

Bollocks!

since chrismas time i have:
lost half my virginity (probably most interesting - am working on the second half)
learned to make scrambled eggs
learned to drive (finally!)
stuck to my new years resolutions for the first time ever (although it has only been three weeks)
tried karaoke (and, surprisingly, not sucked that much)

i know those things are mostly quite lame, but im working my way up to bigger and better things, like losing the rest of my virginity and learning to make an omelette.