• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

sonicnature said:
awww bright pink weights.. you'd expect something like that on an early Britney video Meanie!!

those weights are still sitting on the top of my bookshelf gathering dust since the first week i bought them. i did well :)

I tried nicotine gum today.
I have fallen off the wagon several times since I quit and I was in one of those super happy chemist warehouse deals and saw a cheap generic brand of nicotine gum for $7 for 24 pieces. (please note 'cheap' and 'generic')
I smoked my last cigarette last night before I went to bed to so I would be ready for the big day today.
I awoke and immediately made a b-line to the gum.
I opened the box and read the instructions. It stated that I was to chew said gum until a taste appeared, then to leave the chewed gum pressed between my teeth and my cheek until the taste dissapeared and re-chew again.
Oh how I chewed that gum. I chewed and chewed and chewed until that magical pepper taste appeared. (anyone who has used nicotine cessation aids will know what I am talking about)
But it was fairly weak, so I chewed some more.
Now it said that I was only allowed to keep the gum in my mouth for about 20 mins max, otherwise the nicotine would goto waste.
So I thought to myself "I should go for a walk and get the nicotine pumping around"
So I left my house and started to walk.
Chew pause, chew pause, it was really stating to get tiring, this went on for about ten more minutes until I gave up.
So I disposed of my gum.

In a rubbish bin.

Outside of the shop.

I bought a packet of cigarettes from.

And by christ I sucked that little cancer stick back like there was no tomorrow!

It feels good to try something new! :)

ps: the gum has nothing on Nicorette Microtabs, it does'nt kick in nearly as fast and even though the strength was the same, it did'nt seem to deliver nicotine in the same quick punch the microtabs do.

I spent the weekend in Port Douglas visiting a friend, and was lucky enough to score a free Scuba Diving day on the Barrier Reef. =D

I had never really even been snorkeling before (well i have, but nowhere more interesting than the south coast of NSW..... "Look! A toadfish!" :p), so the opportunity to dive in such a spectacular area couldn't be passed up.

The first attempt at submersing myself failed at about 1.5 metres when I couldn't equalise the pressure in my ears, so I spent the first dive just snorkeling around the place. Even from the surface level the view was fantastic! The amazing diversity and colours of both the coral and the fish I could see left me speechless, which doesn't happen often.

Anyway, after seeing it all from the surface, I was determined to sort my ears out so I could actually dive at the next site. This time I was able to pop my ears without too much trouble (and it got easier each time) and went down to a depth of around 12 metres. The amount happening and how up close and personal you can get with everything is incredible, and the feeling is something that I have never even remotely got from even the most detailed pictures or videos. Doing the dive with my friend, who happens to be a marine biologist, meant that I got a personalised running commentary of everything that we could see too. =D

All in all I had one go at snorkeling and two dives, each of them were unique and absolutely amazing experiences. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up for fine holiday fun.
14.gif
14.gif

re rm2x: Well done for trying. Seriously!. I was terrified at the thought of quitting. Last day of patches today :)

re Pop: You'll be underwater spelunking in no time. Hee hee, spelunking sounds dirty 8o

we recently tried chupa chups yoghurt flavours

honestly, who the fuck came up with the idea that yoghurt would make a good chupa chup flavour?
even more importantly, WHO THE FUCK are they using as tasters?

either they were a group of people who were suffering from terrible colds and their tastebuds were out of order, or they're now having a fucking big laugh at chupa chups' expense.

worst idea ever.
i want my 40c back.

Haven't the yoghurt flavours been around for many a years? Aren't they the strawberry and cream etc. ones?

Maybe I'm just confused...

I tried 2C-B for the first time on Saturday night. I must say, my house has never looked so different. Compared to LSD, the visuals were so much more pronounced (at times I had trouble walking because of way the carpet was "breathing"), but I felt relatively clear-minded. The effects didn't last all that long (visuals were all but gone in a few hours), but I give it the thumbs up :)

I tried the natural beverage [confectionary] company, blackcurrant soft drink.

Stay clear of this stuff. It's a bit on the sweet side [shocks of all shocks 8o].

;)

Acieeeed!!

Twas very interesting. Not very visual for me though, just strange. It was fun though, and I'm not even sure why.

If you had it after a whole heap of other drugs then yes the visuals wouldn't have been good, try it on a good nights sleep and smoking lots of weed..

yes. smoke weed on acid if you want to lose your mind. lotsa fun

Hey look, if you consider your best friend turning into a winged demon monstrosity with a skeleton face as losing your mind then hey, what the hell, that sounds fun...

It seriously was fun...

Ah, you both had to be there. I personally think I DID have enough, (2 dexters), everyone responds to 'sid differently.

Other people were getting significant visuals from a single tab.

I think I'm just not that much of a 'visuals' person, I had a similar experience with mushrooms for my first time (and I ate 18 of the fuckers then!)

^^^ i've never tried acid but i think what you say is true; my best friend's the same as you when she's on acid, never gets many visuals and she's always taken a fair bit when she's tried it.

anyway, i went to a japanese restaurant the other day and tried tampura.

tampura = best. stuff. ever. so, so yum.

dude: more acid. simple.
6.5 tabs sounds decent.
heroism, g-tribble/m-dizzle styles is the way to go