• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

<3

^You should be able to find out in Drug Discussion. :)

Today I drank 3.3 Litres of fruit juice for the first time. All to myself.
I've been close before but never quite achieved this milestone. I feel so proud. :D

i drank over 3 litres of juice in a short period of time. when i went to stand up, my stomach made this weird gurgle.

then i had anal explosivo

^^ lol. Tell me it wasnt apple juice!

I bought some new weights today :) Kicking off my summer routine (or attempt at it).

^^ I did that too! Although they're only half kilo weights, so I think I'd be better off throwing them at my noisy neighbours as opposed to exercise. Plus they are bright pink....
2003_20.gif

awww bright pink weights.. you'd expect something like that on an early Britney video Meanie!!

Ohh :) Something else i learned today.. Mc Donalds actually use 100 PERCENT CHICKEN BREAST in their nuggets. Beaks and feet sold seperately.

Went and got trashed with people so infinitely generous.
I wonder where they've been over these past two years =\

why, moe? why?

I haven't done it yet...
but i will be going to Rainbow Serpent completely straight. Yep, no alcohol or illicit substance.
I guess it's a first that i'm even thinking like this!;)

Wow! Good luck with that. Let us know how it goes..??^^

Back on topic, since the start of this year, for the first time I have:

* Broken myself on acid (staircase ayone ;))
* Blown bubbles in shopping centres and at work
* not a lot really - but I did lots of new stuff last year :p

Pop Popavich said:
I would say it depends on where you got it from. Some of the "sausage mince" I have seen is so pastey it's almost liquid, and the sausage skins (which are really intestine lining on the good ones, synthetic on the cheap ones) are the only thing holding it together.

I was shown once how one guy who ran a bakery liked to test if his sausage mice was the right consistency. He would throw a ball of it at the wall, it had to stick, but still be solid enough to not slide down the wall. 8o

Anyone hungry??

I work on this principle that sometimes it's better just not to know!

My virginy thign was doign 2 rpm (spin) classes in a row for the first time. My legs and arse hate me for the moment.. but it'll be worth it..

i hope! :\

I split the meat pie discussion into it's own thread. PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC PEOPLE!! If you want to chat about what's in chicken nuggets and other assorted trivia, do it in the new thread *cracks whip*

Ahh.... i should have checked here first huh....
Explains it all... hehe

Sowwy SLM...... *smooooch*

I'm learning how to drive at the moment. The first time I got in the car I felt scared, tense and sweaty... yeah yeah, like a fricken virgin!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I split the meat pie discussion into it's own thread. PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC PEOPLE!! If you want to chat about what's in chicken nuggets and other assorted trivia, do it in the new thread *cracks whip*

Awwww sorry :) you gotta admit though, you learned something about meat pies that you didnt know before.. therefore you learned something NEW today..

...okay, back on topic ;)

friskk said:
I haven't done it yet...
but i will be going to Rainbow Serpent completely straight. Yep, no alcohol or illicit substance.
I guess it's a first that i'm even thinking like this!;)

If you can do this.. much much respect :) hehe