• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

well I got my learner's permit today, it took hours, ehhhh.
I drove for the first time straight afterwards and was so nervous! I'm an awful driver:(

I drifted my car around a roundabout tonight. It was fun.

It counts as the last stupid thing I've done as a teenager because I turn 20 today at 5PM. Providing I don't do something stupid before then.

homemade vodka lychee icecream

obtain rather large bottle of vodka and add lychees until your arm aches. leave to sit for a few months. drink the vodka and leave the lychees for another week or two.

using implement of choice, extract lychees from rather small bottle neck of rather large bottle of vodka. place over ice cream of choice, add a small bit of residual liquid for good measure.

[best made with a very creamy ice cream, blue ribbon or such, none of that "light" crap']

eat and quickly come to the realisation that two things, so beautiful on their own, have royally ruined the other when combined.

conclusion

the lychees are best served as a pre dessert apertif, thus achieving removal from sobriety and preserving the sanctity of icecream as food of the gods.

^^^ Hmmm... I think the next experiment could be redskin infused vodka + lemonade ice cream spiders!

omg! i thought i was on to a winner with the vodka infused with redskins. sadly it tasted like cough medicine. but you shall have to learn that for yourselves.

i tried cross stitching. im actually really good at it :)

^ I used to love cross stitching but it makes me feel really old, like I need a blanket over my knees and a rocking chair. Maybe pull back my unruly hair into a bun and put knitting needles through it while I wait for my scones to cook. Meanwhile, my husband is outside thatching the roof on the barn...

up all night said:
^ I used to love cross stitching but it makes me feel really old, like I need a blanket over my knees and a rocking chair. Maybe pull back my unruly hair into a bun and put knitting needles through it while I wait for my scones to cook. Meanwhile, my husband is outside thatching the roof on the barn...

I'm saving this post, and mailing it to you when you're 50. Though by then you might struggle to find a house with decent thatch...

[QUOTE='lil leecie]omg! i thought i was on to a winner with the vodka infused with redskins. sadly it tasted like cough medicine. but you shall have to learn that for yourselves.
[/QUOTE]
Try the Strawberry's N Cream lollies. They work a treat! ;)

^'trim' cut it back some or 'trim' shave it all off?

if you want it all off waxing is the only way to go, shaving lasts like one day before it goes gross, and as you discovered becomes well itchy growing back. make sure to exfoliate to minimise your itching!

Mary Poppins said:
i had that continental pasta instant tortellini that comes dried stuff :\

it sucked compared to real tortellini, or even compared to the normal dried packet stuff :\

concusion : dried tortellini bites :X

earlier today i was thinking about this, and tried one of those frozen dolmio thingys - this one was a tortellini and onion sauce, and lo and behold, frozen tortellini sucks more than dried :X

this can also be expanded to say that dolmio cannot do italian whatsoever. from now on i will facilitate my cooking qualifications with a bit more gusto and do it myself.

I tried thai green curry for the first time last night.

I am a definate fan. I have a friend who is a brilliant cook and everytime we have dinner together she opens my world to a new taste sensation.

Ice Tea.

Never had it before, now I've had it two days in a row. Lovely stuff.
Today's flavour is Peach & Orange.
Yesterdays was Raspberry & Cranberry.