• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Yes, I'm an idiot.

jay3000

Greenlighter
Hey,

So I have a few of these South African Dicod301 capsules which some of you might have heard about.

According to the supplier they contain hydrocodone bitartrate 15mg, Cyclizine hydrochloride 25mg, Bisacodyl 2mg, Benzyl benzoate 0.01%

There has been lots of discussion as to whether the capsules actually contain hydrocodone or if it's just codeine, but I won't bother with that now.

Is there any freaking way to smoke the content of these capsules or are there too much shit in them for it to be safe?

I know this is ridiculously awful harm reduction.

Any advice is appreciated.

why on earth do you need to smoke them? just eat them. it's not so much awful HR as an awful waste of drugs and energy.

At best a waste, at worst possibly very dangerous, as you have no idea what might happen with the combustion of those other compunds.

As I suspected. I won't try to smoke it then. Thanks for your answers guys

btw can you suggest a good dose to start off with given that they actually contain 15 mg hydrocodone bitartrate?

Exactly that one, yes.

The place I got them has an explanation regarding the ecstasydata.org test results. Something about the chemical structure similarity about the two drugs. I'm not convinced it's either.