• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow speed in Melbourne

Fix'd. If you use anhydrous tone, cold rextal and show proper lab etiquette there should be no reason you can't have clean gear every time.

Cheers! yep the acetone Id get would be in the 200 - 300ml bottles, pharmaceutical grade/acs. Most people I guess end up buying the acetone/ipa mix that painters use..

I live in Perth and I frequently come across yellow/white stuff thats shown in that vial. I find the potancy varies alot, from absolute crap to wicked koota. I guess it all comes down to how many times its been jumped on. There hasn't been any real quality shit in Perth for ages (well not amongst my circle of friends and DD's), normally I have a pretty bad habit of buying lots of gear when its good shit. But to ell you the truth I haven't even been bothering to look around because its been so shit. I find that sometimes that yellow/white stuff thats a bit wet smells like "dead ants" (that smell you get when you squash one of those little ants under your finger). Theres seems to be too many greedy cunts around now. Considering how cheap and easy it is to make and the large amount of money you can make from cooking the shit, you would think there should be good shit floating around all the time. I guess the gear is better higher up the drug food chain, the more hands it goes through the more it gets jumped on.