Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow speed in Melbourne

Doctor Robert

Bluelighter
Picked up a gram of yellow 'speed' a week ago in melbourne. Was a bit wet initially but left it out in a cupboard for 5 or so hours and its dried out nicely. Has a faint mothball smell to it. Tried a couple of bumps before drying and it really stung. Anyone seen this or know anything about it?

yellow_speed.jpg

Last edited:
Can't help u with ur gear but I do have a related question (Sorry for hijacking the thread)

when you dry out wet base/speed, are you evaporating off some of the goodness, so you end up with less bang for ur buck??

A couple of base fiends i know reckon that if ur going to snort it, it is better to mix in some cut (dextrose is best) which will dry it out (easier to rack up) but not loose anything to evaporation

Is this true?? Obviously you are loosing something to evaporation, I'm just not sure whether u are loosing anything "valuable"

^ For the sake of getting the thread back on track, no you are not losing enough to make it a waste.

I had some yellow paste awhile ago (2 years Perth) that stung the absolute shit out of my arm even though I didn't miss the vein, left a decent sized lump on my arm too that didn't go away for about a month. Obviously not the same stuff as you but hurt like fuck (2 other friends experienced the same effect). This stuff was absolute shit, had no rush or anything, was total bunk. Im interested to know if your stuff was anygood, did it have a good rush, stay awake for ages etc?

Its actually a lighter yellow than the pic. Only took a bump up each nostril just to see what it was like. Definitely pepped me up but obviously not enough to do anything more. Will be smashing it over new years period so i can tell you how it goes. Drying did reduce it a fair bit (although a gram sure doesn't look like it used to) but its so much easier to manage now. And i got a vial with a spoon so i can do cheeky bumps the whole festival.

Is speed (or meth) supposed to have much of a smell?

Meth smells like cat piss. It has a pretty strong smell, pure MA smells a bit minty aswell.

Ive seen all forms of speed. Most speeds are cut with glucose and/or wetted with a solvent that evaporates. People were selling the stuff at clubs in europe where they said its liquid speed and i laughed at them, it looked like a spit on foil. Amph sulphate or even MA can be a bit wet but not weted down, ill show u guys what wetted looks like and the pure speed that my friends friend bobs uncle sister had lol

Wetted speed
http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0806071705rn5.jpg

Puuuuure speed
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0811070114pt8.jpg

Dr Rob,

Had a decent amount of what sounds like this stuff last week. Was absolute garbage. Hope yours is better.

Couple of times I have had noticeably yellow speed it was quality, always came as rocks and had a sort of funny taste when smoking, but damn you got twacked.

I have seen this around, my mate had some the other day. He said it was a bit below average.

The best stuff doesn't smell and is white or clear. The cut is what gives it a smell. Colour doesn't mean anything, although I have had really good yellowish stuff before. People put different colours in it so you don't know its always comin from the same place. Its all about the taste.

If your speed is coloured, it isn't pure.

NOTHING is pure nowadays. Unless they're telling you its pure then it shouldn't really matter. I remember a few months ago there was pink meth around Melb, it happened to be better than any of the white shards going around.

Got ahold of some yellow shit the other day, though this is central west NSW, and even after we stepped on it 1/4th, it was still better than the shit going around our area at the moment.

I fucking hate how much the purity can vary and it's pretty much impossible to tell how much it's been tread.

NOTHING is pure nowadays. Unless they're telling you its pure then it shouldn't really matter. I remember a few months ago there was pink meth around Melb, it happened to be better than any of the white shards going around.

A quite wash, boil with norlite and rextal should clean any street speed up to 95%+ wicked white needles if done right.