• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yello Panda question?

I do recall alot of people saying in their pillreports that they spewed while taking these pills. I had them and thought they were definately a clean and strong MDMA hit. Just curious.

Heres a picture of my two pills.

Attachments

• 57081yello_pandas-thumb.jpg
    57081yello_pandas-thumb.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 145
I've only heard good things about those pills (except that a few people have a spew), you're lucky to get your hands on them, I can't find them anymore.

^ The article said the entire pill (including binders and anything else) weighed 250-300mg... not that the active dose weighed that much.

images of either a flying bird, an apple, a panda or a peace sign.

thats pretty damn broad

^^^
If it was one press making pills with four different logo's including one which was a "Yellow Panda" (which is most likely because all the pills seem to originate from belgium, and are yellow) then its not very broad at all considering the question refers to a panda logo. I can honestly say that I have only ever seen one panda logo before, its not like a euro logo, mitzibishi logo or a McDonalds logo which are quite common. And considering the Yellow Panda is the only pill which I have heard consistant reports about people vomiting off, I think its a valid question.

^^
Uh then you need to open your ears more...heaps of people spewed off the old A's, brown 3's, blue aliens...I vomit every time I take ecstasy. Vomiting is not unusual from strong pills.

I get good biks... heaps of them, the pandas didn't make me spew.. i know people who did, they where fucking strong, and got me nicely off guts, nothing i couldn't handle tho

Yea i had the yellow pandas a few times and they were very stong but i didnt spew nearly did once though. I also know heaps of people who alwas spew on pills pandas, dolphins and such dont think its uncomommon

I dont give a fuck about the spewing, what I want to know is if there is a connection between the pandas we have here in OZ and the ones mentioned in the report, please try to stay on topic.

Seriously how is anybody going to know that? I doubt the importer is going to jump up and fill us in. The article is quite breif and mentions a strong batch of MDMA pills and thats it. It gives no further details than that.

Peoples comments that these pills made them spew is about as close a link as your going to get. Strong dose of MDMA sometimes equals up-chuck.

Personally I found the panda's to be strong, but I wouldn't go as far as dangerously strong. But then again we don't even know how strong the belgiums think is a dangerously strong dose is anyway.

while were on the topic of spewing, ive always thought ur chances of spewing are decreased if u snort the pill. is this correct?
i spewed of the pandas btw.

i would say they are increased if anything, beacuse your absorbing more MDMA faster. exept the spew would come out of your nose!! yuk thats a spicy meatball

Snorting a pill would reduce the nausea, its not entering your stomach so its not encountering your stomach acid. theres a thread around somewhere with information about acids and they're effects with mdma absorption.
apparently you can drop an antacid and it well sit and absorb in your stomach better.

I don't find snorting helps.

In fact usually it makes the pills come on a lot harder and faster, and so I spew harder.

Everyone I know that took a yellow panda threw up - that's why I never did/have had one myself, didn't wanna risk it (never thrown up from x yet, touch wood) but I had a few old A's and never threw up I think I remember feeling a little bit nauseas but never threw up.

I did get VERY nauseus when I dropped a white smurf BUT I didn't throw up AND it was my first ever pill and I took the 'full thing' orally!

vomiting on e's is different for everyone - it depends on your body size, weight and sex as to how much you can take before you get fucked up - im a quite small female (mongman's girlfriend) and i often vomit off half a pill and have even done so off a quarter - i have been taking pills for over 2 years and just get fucked very easy my boyfriend has only vomited once from pills and that was from quite a bit more than it would take me
but vomiting isnt a bad thing its not like vomiting from alcohol its a really nice feeling and intensifies the peak

^^ Agreed. I often throw up off good pills, I yacked off the Blue Smiley's, original batch of Lexus's, Green Smiley's, the list goes on =D

You actually feel really good after you've done it, all the nausea subsides and the peak rides over you :)

On the topic of this - is there anything you can take to reduce the chances of throwing up after taking pills? I read in the thread somewhere antacids should do the job?

I wouldn't say that vomiting from pills is a "really nice feeling"...

I actually find it really unpleasant...normally my entire body shakes and shudders, and the feeling throughout me is like that of a really strong rush, but very harsh and unpleasant.

After I've vomited everything is usually okay, although once I did have terrible recurring stomach cramps and dry wretches which really put a downer on the evening. Also, it's possible that I'll vomit more than once in a night.

Last time I had pills I vomited three times. I had a half and vomited...then I dropped a whole and vomited again...then I snorted a pill, in thirds, over the course of about an hour, and vomited again. It's an absolute pain in the arse. Next time I'm going to take some quick-eze and hopefully they'll make a difference. Puking so much sucks and is making pills a whole lot less fun for me.