Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yaba

Spring

Bluelighter
Okay everyone...

As i am sure you all know, here in Thailand we get shedloads of Yaba.. It's quite literally everywhere u turn, ingrained in the Thai way of life to an extent only truly appreciated after an extended stay.

Please read the guidelines, no availibility discussion.

What colour?

Scent?

Speckled red, or pink?

I am intrigued to know what the quality is like outside of Thailand... 'cause here, if u get good stuff, it's way stronger and much much more fun feeling than high grade rocks of ice. From what i gather, the combination of Meth, Caffeine and ephedrine morph together to create a much more sociable feeling..

We also get this lethal beer that seems designed to compliment the stuff.... Ur gonna love this... It's called Chang, Or Beer Charng (said in a rising tone).

It's got a varying degree of alcohol content from bottle to bottle due to the dark brown colour of the glass and the fact that it is brewed from sugar cane and continues secondary fermentation when left (invariably) in direct sunlight!!! So basically, it's ;like the russian roulette of beer....

Government here did a quality control check recently on one thousand bottles taken randomly from the factory.. Results showed a content varying from 6% to 16.5%!!!!!!!

Love it

[Edit-Removed availibility discussion. lil angel]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of Yaba but personally have never been exposed to it I'm from Rochester, NY... and as for the beer I have no idea on that

Moving to Asian drug discussion. Barely anyone, if anyone at all in OD, is from Asia. In the regional forums this has a much better chance.

Evening all

Have been here in the land of smiles for 25 years now... Smoked Meth for 8 years... Here's some facts on Yaba....

-Comes in different colours and flavours, including purple, green, pink and varying shades of red.. White is another one
- Can be smoked, snorted, swallowed but not Injected unless you wanna die really quick..
-Was made originally by the Thai gov. and distributed at Gasoline stations and local shops to aid long distance truck drivers to stay awake and work harder. In the beggining it was sold for between XXX and use of it quickly spiralled out of control. It was then classified and villified by the thai gov. but still to this day is unofficially produced and policed by the P.M....
-It is nowadays given out mainly by Big construction bosses to any worker who needs one, fact.... I know of a few people in authority who would not dream of stopping serving it to his labour force. It's brutal, the people come to work, get charged up, then work tirelessly before crashing and repeating the next day. It serves as a productivity booster and at the same time, forms an intangible chain from the boss to the worker which can be relied upon (reliability and Thailand do not go hand in hand) so a chemical 'bond' is often sought.
-Some Bosses charge, some simply dish out a daily quota free, most simply charge a very small price..
-It was coloured and flavoured to make it attractive to school kids, vanilla being the original.
-Different Pill colours have different smoke tastes.
-The best route of admin. is definitely smoking... I know literally hundreds of Thais that echo this statement.

Anything else anyone?

[Edit- Removed prices. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Confused: I guess Spring is quoting someone else after his questions in first post.

Having never tried yaba, should not really comment, but being me, will.. HAVE to take a little sideline on the beer Chang reference - you were joking right? (Chang is the cheapest, crappiest beer, guaranteed to induce the WORST hangovers). Actually, I'm hoping like hell your whole post is a joke - or you have some sideline selling yaba to hapless foreigners who think this is a whole new and exciting high. (Please refer to numerous thai newspaper articles involving yaba, knives, innocent victims, death etc)

I have many thai friends who were addicted to yaba - will never ever touch it again. If you have good connections, the crystal meth here is of brilliant quality.

Yaba is cheap for a reason, its a cheap (although prices went up a lot after the Thaksin-lets-shoot-everybody-who-vaguely-resembles-a-drug-dealer, including-small-children-campaign), short lasting high. Its not sold in clubs, its not sold to foreignors, its sold exclusively to very low-income earners (and apparently to some try-anything falang).

If you buy yaba, you're basically buying cheap speed (just cos it comes from the EXOTIC east, doesn't make it special).

As per usual, I'm sure there are zillions of Thailand visitors who will disagree with me - everything expressed here is purely personal opinion based on a measly 12 years of life in Thailand.

Another purely personal opinion: invest in some kratom - far better value, far better high, far easier on the body.

but still to this day is unofficially produced and policed by the P.M....
- dear god, if you live here, you want to be really really really careful about saying stuff like this on an open board (for more info on grisly tales of friends who blathered stuff like this, PM me)

Crankinit said:
I want vanilla flavoured meth :(

vanilla extract plus meth = vanilla flavored meth

Add brown sugar, flour, eggs, chocolate chips and make some cookies.

Last edited:
I Have never heard of yabba outside S.E.A and I doubt i ever will.

I smoked loads in, Cambodia. Although we only got the pink ones and they were vanilla flavoured, would love to try another flavor!

schmangle- You may think its "cheap" but when the minimum wage in, Bangkok is $4, its actualy not that cheap to the general population.
And even high grade ice was a few more bucks than a yabba pill, and is way better quality than any of the stuff here.

I've tried the strawberry flavoured ones.

was actually much better than normal street meth/speed.

I have heard of Yaba heaps of time but have never tried it... I have always wondered what it would be like and this makes it seem even more attractive.

If only they had it in Australia, I suppose it could be around though.

So what's in it exactly? Is it hard to make if you have the basic ingredients?

Wouldn't doing all those stims simultaneously be hell on your heart? (even more than meth already is)

Crankinit said:
Wouldn't doing all those stims simultaneously be hell on your heart? (even more than meth already is)

^^^^Yeah fully, and that really sucks if people are giving it to their workers everyday. Thats really bad human rights.

I remember reading there between 25-40mg of meth and a small amount of caffeine in every pill the rest binders and flavourings.

Although every one smokes them, and i dont think you can smoke caffeine so its probably just a good whack of meth your getting. 8o

Although they were a different kind of feeling to the pure shards so who knows?

How do you smoke the pill? In a glass pipe?

I always thought the only reason ice was smokeable was because it was crystallized.

8ft-Sativa said:
I remember reading there between 25-40mg of meth and a small amount of caffeine in every pill the rest binders and flavourings.

Although every one smokes them, and i dont think you can smoke caffeine so its probably just a good whack of meth your getting. 8o

Although they were a different kind of feeling to the pure shards so who knows?

caffeine is smokable.

you dont get high, you just get anxious. ohhhhh so anxious.

I found the clip interesting and it certainly provided a look into what Yaba is and how meth is made. But I didn't post it when I saw it because I thought some might say its just propaganda, but do you really think TV shows would go pro-meth anyway...

Ya'ba

Yaba is generally available in major citys and towns in Thailand.

It is generally from Burma, however Cambodia, Laos, Viet and Chinese have distribution into Thailand...each competing on price. Thais make their own.
There as been mention of Malaysian interests, but this maybe limited to. the Southern regions of Thai.

Ya'ba infiltration into Malaysia and beyond through Thailand is not unknown.

The market is dynamic and sources shift depending upon availability, price and other variables.

Variation of ingredients depending on source and time and batch.

Similar to buying E in other non-Asian Countries...hard to tell.

However most Ya'ba is of some form of Amphetamine.....depending upon source, batch and Country...it could be any mix of product.

Generally...it is a Methamphetamine base.