• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

XTC and Mirtazapine

Bandidas

Greenlighter
Hi guys. First of all, sorry for my english. I'm using google translate. My question is this. I have been taking 15mg of mirtazapine for 2 weeks. We'll be rolling ecstasy one week later. Do you think if I detox mirtazapine for a week, would I still feel low on ecstasy? Will I feel no effect, or will I have a good time without the full effect?

Last edited:
Hi guys. First of all, sorry for my english. I'm using google translate. My question is this. I have been taking 15mg of mirtazapine for 2 weeks. We'll be rolling ecstasy one week later. Do you think if I detox mirtazapine for a week, would I still feel low on ecstasy? Will I feel no effect, or will I have a good time without the full effect?
this all depends on a few factors:

- what dose you're on
- how long you've been taking that dose daily
- your metabolism rate

Because mitrazapine can have a half life of up to 40hrs in some people, if you've been taking it daily for a long time its going to take longer to leave your system because it builds up in your system over time.

I would wait at least 2 weeks. If you're on a high dose of it for a long time I would probably wait 3 or even 4 weeks, just to be safe (nobody likes to waste good MDMA).

There is no dangerous interaction that would occur, it would just completely blunt/dull the experience.

I've been on and off mirtazapine and my ex was fucked off his face at a rave and I'd only stopped mirtazapine 3 days before and couldn't understand why he was so more fucked on same amount, and it happened other times I was on antidepressants so I googled it like 5 or 6 year's ago and came across this site explaining why mdma and stuff don't work of on antidepressants, Google used to show answers from people on Bluelight then even not a member