• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax

JC128

Greenlighter
I've been on xanax for quite some time now and I'm just not getting as much of that calm, relaxed feeling I used to get from it, even when I up my dose a little. Does anyone on here know of any special techniques to get a more potent result, not counting alcohol?

You cant take benzodiazepines everyday without consequences. One of which is developing a tolerance.
I strongly recommend tapering down your benzo usage to a once in a while sort of thing. I limit myself to a max of twice per week (I only use etizolam or such things to help sleep).
And I've been cutting back the amount I use when do need it for sleep quite successfully.
Benzos are a slippery slope that you dint want to fall deeply into.

Does anyone on here know of any special techniques to get a more potent result,
Hi, and welcome to bluelight.
Glad to have ya and if a regime is found to help with your post content, please let us know about it? Thanks
Just throwing out that I have experienced 5-htp with alprazolam; seems to not only produce more with less, but also the effects last longer. This may not and probably wont be the case for most but just something that takes place in this body/mind when mixing these two (at low doses > say 50-100mg 5htp and .5mg-1mg aplraz).
I am my own guinea pig so this is not a case study.
As always, be careful and use safely,
Ptah