• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax + Weed =puke????

Cudi

Bluelighter
been taking xans for a few weeks now and been getting them from like 2 diff people. They're green hulks, and earlier today I took a bar and then about an hour later smoked a joint. I got extremely baked and then got a panic attack type of thing (which is weird because I took xanax..) which stops panic attacks. And you'd think that amount of xanax would be enough to prevent a panic attack unless the weed just overpowered it. I got REALLY dizzy. The type of spins you feel after smoking and really really nauseous. Face started to get strange temp changes/feelings and thats when i puked. after that i laid in bed cuz i wanted to just pass out so that it would all pass and I finally just woke up after like 4-5 hours.

Was having these really really WEIRD vision types of things while trying to fall asleep. With the spins too. Like dreaming while still awake. I know at Bluelight we dont do the ""what did I take" type of questions but is any of this a common symptom of Fentanyl or any other opiate? The bars hadn't been doing that before in the previous weeks and then suddenly it happened earlier today. Was complete;y thrown off and I guess I feel ok now but definitely still out of it.

You ever been drunk before and then got real high on weed?

It's the same effect, spins and barfs. Benzos do the same thing as alcohol in your brain. Xanax is just less-sloppy booze. I don't know what it is about mixing weed and alcohol that makes people sick, but I'd expect it from benzos too.

it also a synergetic effect where taking a benzo and weed will make both highs stronger. so you would need to have less than usual off both to have a normal enjoyable high.

u just greened out bruv

^ Yeah, weed effects people differently; it cause ease anxiety, (in which case you don't need a bar for rc purposes, or it makes you paranoid, and aggravates anxiety, or even temporarily cause it, sometimes to the point of a mild panic attack

Either way, weird mixture, and likely to get you sick

and ethanol is sloppy and has multiple MOA's, being probably more like barbiturates, both of which have been used for ethanol DT

it also a synergetic effect where taking a benzo and weed will make both highs stronger. so you would need to have less than usual off both to have a normal enjoyable high.

u just greened out bruv

Nah, nothing about weed synergies benzodiazepines for me and many other people-actually it can antagonize the effects, and induce nausea as Scrofula mentioned

Think he meant it synergizes the impairment.

So when you're 17 at a party and know you're kinda drunk and someone offers a joint and you don't even smoke that much and wind up spending the night exiled to the bushes heaving. Does the same if you have a cigarette.

So you practice until you can gradually mix the two buzzes into a personalized state of calm. Drunk but not noisy. Or, weed high but uncoordinated.

Does not work for everyone.